Professional, Full Time, Unlimited, IT & Telecommunication, Software Development, Internet / Online / New Media Mondia Media Group GmbH, Hamburg
As a Developer (m/f) at Mondia Media you will work as a member of a Scrum feature team on the continuous improvement and optimization of our music streaming and gaming products that are based on our Mondia Media Universe.
Your responsibilities are:
- Design, development, testing and enhancement of our service oriented product platform
- Participation in the implementation of international customer projects based on our products
- Close and direct cooperation with our customers in all phases of the project
- Active involvement in the continuous improvement of our processes, methods and tools
- Close co-operation with our quality engineers
- Promotion and development of team members
- Business leadership and supervision of external staff
- Proactive knowledge transfer
- University degree in (business) computer science or an equivalent qualification
- Current experience in software development in the Java environment as well as in Scrum teams and the development of web platforms and high scalable web infrastructure components
- Good knowledge of current Java technologies (Java6/7, Spring, CXF, JPA, Hibernate) and Apache infrastructure technologies
- Openness towards new technologies and a very good understanding of agile principles and processes
- Good English communication skills
- Good analytical skills
About our company:
Mondia Media GmbH is the leading independent provider of carrier grade digital entertainment services, which encompass the entire value chain from content ingestion to monetization across any digital device. For partners like Vodafone, Telefonica, Telecom Italia, Sony Mobile, Deutsche Telekom, Swisscom and many more on our Mondia Media Entertainment Universe, our platform is constantly evolving to bring the best consumer experience to their customers.
As the digital world matures from the PC/Smartphone into any connected device, Mondia Media’s Research & Development Labs have extended the platform capabilities into streaming – thereby providing consumers with Cloud based services that are no longer dependent on the device limitations or storage. In a partnership with Europe’s leading Broadcaster ProSieben Sat1, Mondia Media launched AMPYA.com music streaming player that combines the visual satisfaction of high quality music videos with Dolby sound audio tracks.
Over 200 people strong and spread across 6 offices in Germany, Italy, Spain, South Africa, Dubai and Brazil, Mondia Media offers a fantastic work culture that highly rewards innovation and competency. Expect flat hierarchies and a very involved management team, that is well regarded in the international digital entertainment ecosystem.
What to expect:
- A challenging and varied position with high responsibility
- Exciting topics in the field of digital entertainment (music, video, apps, games, etc.)
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Working with a highly motivated international team
- An attractive location in the harbor city, between the River Elbe and downtown
- Support for new arrivals in Hamburg (e.g. intensive support and assistance when moving from abroad or with finding accommodation)
- Performance-based compensation
- Contribution to the public transport ticket
- Company pension scheme
- Free coffee, tea, water and fresh fruit
We look forward to receiving your application in German or English including salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to: email@example.com
or apply online right now ...
For more information, please visit our Website: