IT Operations EMEA
(1st Level Support)
Miejsce pracy: Bielsko-Biała, Czechowice-Dziedzice
The Person who will be employed on this position will be a part of Trelleborg Group Information Technology team.
Main responsibilities: administration of infrastructure support services related tasks and activities within EMEA. Primary Support Country Poland Other supported countries:
Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Russia, Croatia, Hungry. Location (office): Poland Czechowice
- Identifies, diagnoses and resolves IT infrastructure problems on 1st level for Trelleborg users and
communicates solutions to end-users in a user-friendly, professional manner.
- Escalate incidents to next level support when the solution is unknown or cannot be solved within defined time frames.
- Manage end-user incidents and prioritize work based on defined SLAs.
- Support of asset management processes following defined Trelleborg IT standards.
- Education of users based on Trelleborg processes to make optimal use of Trelleborg business systems.
- Active contribution to 2nd level group activities where required.
- Contribute ideas to improve IT processes/services.
- Support implementation of new and/or improved IT processes following Trelleborg IT standards.
- Improvement of personal skills within the area of responsibility.
- Problems, solutions, results of project work as well as any elaborated results within the area of responsibility must be documented in an understandable manner.
- Work collaboratively with others to achieve group goals.
- Education and experience in technical computer and networking service support.
- Associates degree of computer science or Bachelors degree is preferred but
equivalent combinations of education, experience, and certification will be considered.
- Experience of working in a preferably global IT organization underlined by respective training certificates, such as CCNA; MCSE or equivalent.
- Experienced in implementing, documenting and operationally maintaining IT infrastructures.
- Experienced in interacting with external suppliers & service providers.
- Ability to manage own work schedule (good self-management skills)
- High level of customer focus and strong customer support commitment.
- Ability to cooperate with other individuals with a problem solving oriented attitude on a professional level.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Polish language.
- Keen interest in working in a culturally diversified fast-paced environment.
- Ability to travel internationally as required by business.
Last application date
Please send you application before 10 March 2014
Send application to
Please send you application in to: email@example.com,
Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae in English and Polish