WABCO Vehicle Control Systems (NYSE: WBC) is a leading supplier of safety and control systems for commercial vehicles. For over 150 years, WABCO has pioneered breakthrough electronic, mechanical and mechatronic technologies for braking, stability, and transmission automation systems supplied to the world’s leading commercial truck, trailer, and bus manufacturers.
With 10000 employees in 31 countries and sales of $2.5 billion in 2012, WABCO is headquartered in Brussels, Belgium.
We are currently seeking applicants for an open position in Stanowice:
Miejsce pracy: Stanowice (pow. oławski)
- 6-8 years of experience in product marketing area in an international environment
- Marketing, business or financial education
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
- Experience of managing and driving results in a multi-level distribution system
- Demonstrated results with product launches
- Having worked with project management tools in a cross-functional organization
- Product know-how as well as market & customer understanding
- Experience in creating marketing programs
- PC knowledge of well-known user software
- Results oriented, ability to drive projects to completion
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Sales experience and Six Sigma & project management training will be a plus
- Set up the individual action plans to offer the required product portfolio
- Drive strategic plan, Annual Operating Plan, monitor KPIs and align with Business Enterprises and After Market Sales and Marketing Teams
- Create value added promotions for new products Sales and Marketing Teams to implement them successfully
- Define Gross Profit & Pricing strategy vs. competition according to market needs
- Drive communication of WABCO’s key differentiators and position portfolio accordingly to optimal market penetration
- Continuous analysis of WABCO products in search of opportunities to introduce Remanufacturing business at optimized profit
- Manages all external communication including fairs, brochures, web page etc
- Contributes actively to the Aftermarket with continuous process improvements
- Manage the product ranges at the end of life-cycle and the transition to Remanufacturing business and/or repair kits
- Develop internal communication tools to promote WABCO Remanufacturing Business within WABCO
- Preparing strategy and internal communication roadmap
Please add the following statement:
Wyrażam zgodę na umieszczenie moich danych osobowych w bazie danych firmy i przetwarzanie ich w celach niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z Ustawą o Ochronie Danych Osobowych (Dz.U. 1997 nr 133, poz 883).
PLEASE SEND YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 14 DAYS. ONLY CHOSEN CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. WE DO NOT RETURN RECEIVED APPLICATIONS.