SL Poland Sp. z o.o.
SL Corporation was established in 1954. SL is representing Korea at the global automotive market presenting innovations and lamps technology, chassis, mirrors, front end modules, and also technologically advanced electronic devices for the automotive branch. SL consists of 20 national and international premises and over 10,000 employees all over the world, who contributed to further development and provision of the best products on the global automotive market.
SL makes every effort for the Korean technology to become leading globally.
SL Poland was established in 2012. The factory construction has began in July 2013, and finishing is planned for June 2014. SL Poland is going to produce such chassis parts as pedals, automatic gearboxes, to supply Opel in Gliwice, England, Germany and Russia, from 2015 as mass production. SL Poland is going to be the biggest SL division in Europe.
Region Name: śląskie
Essential responsibilities on the Production Manager position:
- Interface with our customers’(OEMs and/or suppliers) quality engineers in order to understand their quality requirements for our products. Ensure clear and timely issue communication to the appropriate OEM facilities, and appropriate feedback to the customer.
- Responsible to respond and ensure resolution of all customer issues related to quality regarding our products. Reviews quality trends, tracks the root cause of problems and coordinates corrective actions.
- Direct and supervise professional staff providing technical assistance and guidance in their respective areas of responsibility.
- Responsible to receive and obtain TS16949 certificate and insure compliance to the latest requirements.
- Ensure internal audits happen timely, and follow up for all action items.
- Ensure 3rd party audit is arranged and performed in required timing.
- Work in accordance with principles of TS16949 and assists in realizing departmental objectives with respect to the Quality Management System.
- Ensure that quality engineering functions adhere to quality standards, techniques, and processes.
- Develop creative practice, procedure and policy improvements. Ensure that all policies and Procedures pertinent to this position are maintained and go through continuous improvement.
- Reporting to the top management on the performance of the Quality Management Systems and any need for improvements.
- Ensuring the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
We require from the candidates:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related engineering field from an accredited university.
- Adequate training of ISO/TS16949, APQP and GD & T
- At least five years of experience in automotive manufacturing environment, with a minimum of three years of Plant Quality or System Quality manager experience.
- Experience of manufacturing processes such as machining, assembly, surface & heat treat, stamping, injection molding, etc is preferred.
- Work experience at GM or FORD or their tier 1 suppliers is preferred.
- Proven ability to manage and lead people
- Auditing (not expert but good basic understanding, so you manage it.)
- Knowledge of SPC
- Six Sigma Black Belt is preferred.
- Verbal and Written Communications in English is a must
We offer for our candidates:
- opportunity of being part of new growing business
- opportunity of development and building future career path
- interesting work conditions
- work in international environment
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)"