nr ref: WR/1/2012
- Developing the IT business in Poland according to the strategic plan.
- Achieving and exceeding the agreed sales targets.
- Participation in preparing strategy and sales targets (budgeting and forecasting)
- Market analysis and marketing plan definition and execution.
- Establishing and maintaining new relationships with local key accounts.
- Offering relevant solutions and services to customers.
- Working with internal partners and suppliers on a daily basis in order to win the customers and successfully perform the projects.
- Writing proposals, tenders, quotes as needed to develop the business.
- Conducting negotiations with a view to signing the contracts.
- 5 + years of experience in sales related position in a corporate organization, preferably in IT consulting and/or solutions providers sector.
- University degree, preferably gained in IT or related discipline.
- Functional knowledge: developed an area of expertise in the respective industry.
- Proven and practical knowledge of effective sales techniques.
- Ability to identify the right relationship models in between companies
- Client orientation. Proven track record in closing deals.
- Proven managerial skills and experience in leading successful teams.
- Full of initiative, engagement and the personal commitment.
- Flexible and dynamic personality, ability to adapt to the strong entrepreneurial corporate culture.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong result orientation and focus on performance quality.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to work under time pressure and in changing conditions.
- Loyalty and honesty.
- Very good knowledge of English (written and oral)
- Competitive salary
- Participation in interesting projects
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Investment fund
- Quarterly team event budget
- Integration events, sports & culture subsidy