Construction Site Finance & Administration Specialist
Job ID: 205608
Workplace: abroad (various locations) and Poland
Organisation: Power and Gas
Employment mode: permanent employment
For our Power and Gas division we are currently looking to hire a Construction Site Finance & Administration Specialist. The Construction Site Finance & Administration Specialist is jointly responsible with the Senior Site Manager for the cost and budgeting of on-site order implementation and, within the scope of Project Management duties, for overall project financial results as well as for project commercial execution on site. The Construction Site Finance & Administration Specialist reports directly to the Project Commercial Manager.
What are my responsibilities?
- Commercial execution of contracts with customers, consortium partners, Regional Siemens companies and suppliers,
- Responsibility for performance of all commercial and administrative tasks at the site, for example, stipulation of commercial conditions, accounting, payments, financing, local tax issues, customs, handling of claims and risk management,
- Establishment and management of commercial/administrative site organization (setup of site support facilities and subsequent demobilization, office operations, staff living accommodations and transportation concept, camp administration, procurement of work and residency permits, support for processing of personal taxes and social security payments in the project country) and hiring / leadership of local personnel,
- Performance of Concurrent Costing for the site scope and the associated cost controlling as well as responsibility for running the site cashier’s office in line with company regulations,
- International contract law,
- Safeguarding the interests of transport logistics with regard to subsequent forwarding and customs agents.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least five years of professional experience, preferably in project management of execution of large-scale projects as well as in international plant business,
- Overseas experience will be an asset,
- Strong leadership / assertiveness / and strong communication skills,
- Driving license, min. 6 months valid passport,
- Technical English fluently spoken and written,
- Fluency in Polish language both written and spoken,
- Declared intention to work abroad for long period (minimum 5 years).
What else should I know?
- An opportunity to gain unique experience on the biggest energy projects in the world with edge technology,
- Possibility to work within an international team,
- A clear and stable professional career path – an opportunity to develop yourself.