Customer Technical Services Team Leader - French speaking
Miejsce pracy: Łódź
Do you have proven experience of working in an International Shared Service Centre environment? If so we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a CTS Team Leader to join our Shared Service Centre in Poland.
- Accountable for production of customer product specifications and co-ordinates all customer specific technical requirements.; technically supports the CTMs wherever relevant.
- Manage and prioritise workload for Site Technical Customer Services to ensure efficient service to the Internal and External customers that meet or exceed Customer Expectations.
- Schedule Customer Specification reviews for all customers in their remit to ensure we meet both customer requirements and BRC requirements.
- Liaise with CTMs and site quality managers to ensure that customer requirements for sites are accurately communicated.
- Customer Technical Project Lead / Support – Lead and support Technical projects with Strategic Customers as required
- Regular communication with CTMs to ensure team focus is aligned to customer requirement. Provision of category specialists for producing regular reports of key KPI indicators (QN data and customer complaints). Proactively remain aware of customer technical standards and liaise with CTMs and RA to ensure compliance.
- Complete customer product specifications on time and in full. Ensure that all information is compiled and entered into DevEX, SAP and MBC accurately and completely.
- Respond to external customer technical enquiries in a timely manner, in order to meet business and customer needs, e.g. McCormick position statements, selling specifications, Russian registration, MSDS, depictions.
- Remain aware of emerging technical issues to support customer technical requests.
- Cross trained to ensure that understanding of the requirements of all McCormick strategic customers, and provide cover for other Technical Services Co-ordinators during periods of absence.
- Can balance customers’ legal information need with our product confidentiality
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, developing and coaching direct reports and providing technical expertise and training.
- Degree level qualification in a technical discipline (or equivalent), preferably food science or technology, understanding of microbiology required.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the food industry, e.g. technical, R&D, customer services, covering various technical roles and hands-on technical activity.
- Intermediate level of computer literacy (specifically Excel, SAP, QuickR, LotusNotes desirable)
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organised, methodical, good attention to detail.
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively, with high sense of urgency.
- Ability to understand customer requirements and impact on the internal business.
- Ability to work effectively cross functionally across the business, and work effectively as part of a team
- Previous knowledge of quality systems preferable e.g. ISO, BRC, EFSIS.
- Previous experience managing small teams.
McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 10,000 employees around the world and more than $4.2 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 24 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 110 countries. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers
With approximately 4,500 employees, the company has operations in 13 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK. McCormick EMEA Headquarters are located in Haddenham (UK).
McCormick entered the Polish market in 2011 with the acquisition of the Kamis business in Stefanowo. The company currently employs more than 1,000 people in Poland, this role will be based at our European Shared Services in Lodz. McCormick set up it's EMEA Shared Service centre in Lodz in 2014, currently employing 70 people.