About Oberthur Technologies worldwide
OT is a world leader in digital security solutions for the mobility space. OT has always been at the heart of mobility, from the first smart cards to the latest contactless payment technologies, which equip millions of smartphones.
Present in the Payment, Telecommunications, IoT and Identity markets, OT offers end-to-end solutions in the Smart Transactions, Mobile Financial Services, Machine-to-Machine, Digital Identity and Transport & Access Control fields. OT employs over 6 000 employees worldwide, including close to 700 R&D people. With more than 50 sales offices across 5 continents and 1 manufacturing hub by region, OT’s international network serves clients in 140 countries.
Now, as the business of Payments/ Telco and M2M / IoT is growing rapidly, we looking for people who are passionate about technically defining and influencing the evolution of our solutions, for the position of
E2E Engineer / Card Expert
The job objective is to participate in the E2E validation of multiple mobile solution programs and authentication systems. It involves functional, integration, performance and automation testing activities on smart cards (SIM - UICC, Identity cards, NFC, etc,), multiple applications and global system using mobiles, tools and transactional servers.
- Review product & performance test requirements
- FRS & Product Backlog review and understanding
- Test case design
- Create test case definition (and be able to match them to the customer requirement) in the TestLink
- Design E2E scenarios that involves integration of several components developed in different OT locations
- Test execution
- Execute test cases and record results in the TestLink according to the test plan and test case assignment
- Test automation
- Create script automating test case execution using test automation framework used in the project (depends on the role in the team)
- Test environment
- Create and maintain test environment required for test execution on the hardware (VM) provided by IT and/or DevOps teams
- Bug Management
- Review Installation Guide, User Guide & Administration Guide
- Attend scrum meetings
- Escalate validation issues, results and concerns to lead/direct manager
- Traveling between OT locations and OT customers (Europe, Asia, US)
- Experience of work in the Telecommunication sphere (e.g. MNO technical support)
- Knowledge Comprion or similar SIM debugging tool
- Experience of work with mobile equipment (Lab tests, ATM commands)
- Good written and verbal English communications skills
- Strong experience in software quality assurance process and testing is required: test plan creation, test case preparation, test execution and bug reporting, product installation and deployment
- Knowledge of Linux environment knowledge of (command line and basic remote Linux administration).
Is a plus:
- Good knowledge of one or more standards from following list: 3GPP (11.11/11.14), GP 2.2.1 (Amendment B, D), ETSI 102220, ETSI10222, ETSI102226, GSMA, ISO 7816.
- Experience of work in commercial SW development
- Experience in test automation and basic knowledge of one of OOP languages (Java – preferable, Python, etc.)
- Experience in automating tests with SoapUI is a plus
- Required basic working experience with DBs (mySQL/Maria DB or Oracle).
- Understanding of Agile Development process is a plus
- Experience with mobile solution products, smart cards (SIM, Identity cards..) is a plus
- Experience in using TestLink & JIRA is a plus
- Global career opportunities
- Working with cutting edge technologies and outstanding R&D team located in Lodz
- Competitive salary and other benefits
- Relocation package if needed
- And much more