Electrical Construction Section Site Engineer
Job ID: 198934
Workplace: office based in Wrocław, but the projects are executed abroad (various locations)
Organisation: Power and Gas
Employment mode: permanent employment (contract signed with Siemens Sp. o.o.)
For our Power and Gas division we are currently seeking to hire Electrical Construction Section Site Engineer. The successful candidate will handle electrical and I&C installation activities within the time and budget for our fossil fuel power plant construction sites worldwide.
What are my responsibilities?
- Management and coordination of the electrical and I&C installation activities,
- Responsibility for compliance with the budget, project deadlines and quality of electrical assemblies and technical specifications,
- Clarification of interfaces to other branches,
- Advice/supervision of electrical and I&C installation activities as well as commissioning of field instruments and electrical equipment,
- Responsibility for occupational health and safety,
- Cooperation with international and interdisciplinary teams on site.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in electrical engineering,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a leadership/supervision position on power plant construction sites in the area of electrical and I&C installation,
- Experience in the execution of power plant projects (design, installation, commissioning),
- Overseas experience is highly desirable,
- SEP certificates,
- Fluent command of the English and Polish language in writing and speaking,
- Knowledge of German language would be an advantage, another foreign language is desirable,
- Commitment to global operations, partly under difficult conditions, is a necessary condition
- Leadership, problem solving skills as well as an ability to motivate others,
- Declared intention to work and live in foreign cultures for long periods (minimum 5 years),
- Ability to make decisions, goal orientation, assertiveness as well as planning and organizational skills,
- Customer orientation,
- Strong communication skills,
- Valid passport and an international driving license.
What else should I know?
- An opportunity to gain unique experience on the biggest energy projects in the world with edge technology,
- Possibility to work within an international team,
- Attractive benefits package (among others private medical care, sports card, life insurence),
- A clear and stable professional career path – an opportunity to develop.