HR Operations Analyst with French, Spanish or Portuguese
Miejsce pracy: Łódź
- Manage all processes for HR administration such as: pre-employment checks, pre-started docs, contract amendments, leaver processes, benefits scheme and general system updates.
- Define scope and opportunities for data analytics/reporting and provide ad hoc data as required.
- Undertake Specialist reporting, incl. Stat Reporting, talent, L&D evaluations.
- Create personnel file and initiate Corporate induction activities.
- Prepare Policy updates in conjunction with legal advisors.
- Provide admin support to international assignments: pre-assignment visit, work permits, liaison with Global Mobility Team and payroll, continual monitoring.
- Provide support for committee meetings, Professional Elections and L&D. Support would include venue booking, waiting list management, joining instructions.
- Provide redundancy and redeployment support.
Required Education and Experience
- HR/ Business Degree or equivalent (Psychology, Sociology, Law & Administration) required
- HR SSC experience preferable, ideally gained in a US owned international organization.
- In-depth SAP HCM (OM, PA, T&A) and strong working knowledge of MS Office
- Data accuracy and attention to detail
- Awareness of audit requirements and implications.
- Customer relationship management (with understanding of business culture) - including communication, ability to influence.
- Analytical capability to analyse and interpret survey data including the ability to work with metrics, produce KPIs and provide insight to stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of the contractual requirements in different countries.
- Cultural agility to work with diverse teams and employee groups.
- Ability to understanding of EMEA organisation structure and context.
- Well organised, ability to priorities and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects/skills at any one time.
- Basic knowledge of the French IR environment - context around what's required by whom (French MPS Ops).
- Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Russian would be an additional advantage.