Mobica is a world-leading, award-winning software services company offering bespoke development, QA and consultancy. We specialise in complex, next generation, time critical projects across a wide range of industries for many of the world’s leading companies.
WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for people flexible enough
to work under changing conditions.
People that are open to new experiences
You will be working on a variety of projects using evolving technologies with our clients from across the globe
We will help you make the most of the opportunities and up-coming challenges.
We are looking for people who can join our team and be part of our working family.
People who can build relationship with
those around them (above and under).
At Mobica, you will meet plenty of like-minded people. People from a variety of backgrounds and cultures but with similar values and interests.
If you enjoy sharing your knowledge, but also like learning from people who are equally as passionate, then Mobica is the right place for you!
Join the Mobica Team asIT Project Manager
Location: Lublin, Warszawa
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time;
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress;
- Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions;
- Perform risk management to minimize the project risks;
- Resolving issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle;
- Track project deliverables using appropriate tools;
- Effectively manage project scope by ensuring any changes to scope are documented and approved with project change request forms;
- Mange project budget;
- Maintain effective communication and working relationships with customers and project team members;
- At least 2 years’ experience as a project manager, team leader, technical project manager;
- Technical background and experience in software development;
- Fluent in English both orally and in writing;
- Problem-solving orientation and orientation on achieving results;
- Ability to: work under pressure, think analytically, describe and introduce new processes and control the process, plan, prepare and perform the audit;
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills;
- Proven project management and leadership skills at the highest levels and in a wide variety of contexts;
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and theory;
- Excellent presentation skills, both regarding tools and techniques;
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure in order to meet committed deadline;
- Strong customer relations skills are a must;
Good to have:
- Practical knowledge in Agile Project Management and Scrum;
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
- Learning by doing – you will work with experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
What do we offer?
- Career development in travel area
- Flexible working hours
- Training programmes
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
Please add to your resume the following clause: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. 2016 r. poz. 922)".
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.