The European Planning Service Center in Warsaw (PSC) is a new Procter and Gamble Innovation Center. It consolidates all planning activities required to coordinate Supply Chains: suppliers, production plants, warehouses, distribution centers, and transportation. We are supporting major P&G businesses across Europe: Wella, Pantene, Pampers, Gillette, Olay, Old Spice and many others. Working in the PSC you will have the unique opportunity to develop in an internationally recognized, innovating Supply Chain Organization.
We are building a new team, so multiple positions are available.
We are looking for fresh graduates and professionals (with maximum 3-5 years of work experience).
We consider students, who can work part time (30 hour/week as minimum).The role assumes:
- Continuous supply chain optimization and implementing innovative solutions
- Leading Planning operations, processes and teams
- Cooperation with business partners around the globe
The role requires
- Strong Leadership skills and ability to lead teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage work across cultures
- Great ability to work in virtual teams and face to face
- Exceptional communication skills
- Fluent English - candidates who do not speak Polish are also welcome
- Completed University degree (Master) in Computer Science, IT Engineering, Information Systems in Technical University or equivalent degree or extensive experience in these areas. We will also consider students, who can work part time (30 hour/week as minimum).
- Study or work experience abroad will be considered beneficial
- Multicultural, dynamic environment
- Continuous Learning and Development including best training programs on each stage of your career
- Career development through different roles across Product Supply and Supply Chain disciplines
- International relocation support for candidates relocating to Poland from another country
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Permanent job contract
Please attach your CV in English when applying.
Please remember to add to your CV the following formula: "I hereby agree for processing the following personal information strictly for recruitment purposes in accordance with the regulation regarding the protection data passed on the following date: 29.08.97r. Dz. U. nr 133 poz. 883".
If you would like to read more please click here