Whirlpool Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) with approximately 26,000 employees, a sales presence in more than 30 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa and manufacturing sites in nine countries, Whirlpool EMEA is a wholly – owned subsidiary of Whirlpool Corporation.
Whirlpool Corporation is the number one major appliance manufacturer in the world, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 100,000 employees and 70 manufacturing and technology research centers throughout the world in 2014.
The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Hotpoint, Bauknecht, Jenn-Air, Indesit and other major brand names in more than 170 countries.
Currently to our headquarters in Poland we are searching talented candidates for a position of:
PROJECT MANAGEMENT IMPLEMENTATION LEAD, East Cluster to join the Business Integration Team in Whirlpool Group
About the role:
The Business Integration Team is focused on enabling integration through design and implementation of standardized and common business processes in EMEA region for Whirlpool Group. This team is project oriented, and based on a cross-section of Business & IT.
The primary objective of the PMI Lead is to work on implementation of business technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of the project for East Cluster, and communicating them clearly to facilitators and partners.
The success of the project will be dependent on the close interaction of the Central Core Team (focused on program & model control), and the East Cluster Team (focused on business change and implementation preparation locally).
- Delivering innovative and trustworthy solutions for the business
- Gathering of business and functional requirements and preparation of specific documentation
- Ongoing cooperation with developers to eliminate defects in the existing software
- Providing analytical support regarding design, development and test systems
- East Cluster Business Integration Team management
- A master’s degree in Economics or Finance or Management (IT knowledge is an asset)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel, Power Point and Word
- Excellent knowledge of SAP
- Strong team player with an excellent command of English, able to interact easily with both non-technical and highlytechnical users
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills which able to work with wide group of people globally
- Ability to work well under pressure and adjust to changes fast
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working on a projects
- Flexible to travel at short notice to the East Europe countries as well as to potentially participate
in a 1,5 month training atthe beginning of project in Italy
- Attractive salary and competitive benefit system
- Great opportunity to work in a dynamic and international environment
- Unique opportunity to participate in the interesting project regarding the integration of two biggest companies in Home Appliance industry and gain valuable experience
- Friendly workplace environment and ability to develop personally and professionally within an international organization
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV and Cover Letter in English.
We kindly inform you that we will contact only chosen candidates