JIT Solutions is an IT provider of advanced technology.
We build dedicated solutions and applications for our clients within an internal team and we deliver Outsourcing Services for companies from various sectors. Our Consultants work on-site of our clients creating, developing and optimalizing applications, systems and services, being highly focused on best quality of products.
Our Developers are also involved in self-designed projects. At JIT Solutions we work in a dynamic environment, using newest technologies and cooperating with creative people that are truly passionate about their job.
Senior .Net Developer
Reference number: JIT/GDY/N/132
We are currently seeking an exceptionally talented Senior .Net Developer to join our brand new team.
Our ideal candidate will have a solid understanding and experience with enterprise level development using the latest .Net stack and front-end frameworks, work close with architects and product owners in distributed team environment to deliver on project milestones.
- Estimate, design and implement back end components and database schemas for the User Stories and Features developed by bigger team including architects, principal developers, front end developers, Product Owners and UX.
- Build web application with WCF services, NServiceBus, dependency injection, NHibernate and SQL Server.
- Integrate ASP.Net MVC presentation layer defining models and implementing controllers. Work with UI developers implementing views with Razor templates using custom UI framework.
- 3rd party integration with partners around the World. Supporting and developing links with international payment providers. Working with web services (SOAP, REST) and thirst party APIs.
- Produce clear and maintainable code, follow industry best practices and designs.
- Take direction from the architecture team, welcome their feedback and discuss application designs.
- Track the code changes from developer’s machine through Continuous Integration pipelines to test and production environments. Keep technical ownership of the work product at every stage of the development and deployment process.
- Creation and execution of test plans and test cases (both automated and manual) for user stories.
- Involved in organizing and executing testing prior to release the product into Staging environment.
- 5+ years of .net development experience. E-commerce applications development is a plus.
- Recent and thorough knowledge of Microsoft .Net Framework, C#, Microsoft SQL Server and ORM. NHibernate is desirable but experience with other ORM, e.g. Entity Framework will suffice.
- Knowledge and practical experience with dependency injection containers. Experience with Castle Windsor is a plus but not mandatory.
- Experience with code branching strategies, complex merges and Continuous Integration. Knowledge of Git and experience with Jenkins is a plus.
- Strong understanding of ASP.NET MVC. Experience of application development with ASP.NET MVC 4 is a plus but not mandatory.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a distributed team environment.
- Solid understanding or commercial experience with asynchronous (messaging-based) applications. Knowledge of NServiceBus is a plus.
- Experience writing test automation using NUnit and Selenium 2 Webdriver.
- Experience with cross browser and cross platform testing (IE, FF, Chrome, Safari, Windows, Mac, Android, iOS).
- Experience with Ruby scripting.
- Experience with MSBuild projects in Jenkins Build System.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.
- Competitive salary and an attractive social package (find out more: http://www.jitsolutions.pl).
- Working in international projects – dynamic environment of work focused on high quality products delivery.
- Open and friendly working environment in the team of highly qualified professionals.
- Great team spirit and work-life balance.
- Various forms of employment.