- WarszawaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We support one of the biggest international banking brands in establishing a new footprint for the 1st Line Financial Crime Risk & Control organization in Warsaw. Are you an experienced and inspiring leader as well as a supportive manager of people with a track record of working in the Financial Crime domain?
1st Line Financial Crime HeadNumer ref.: /150/04/2021/DK
1st Line group covers risk, control, governance, and transformation functions. This function is, amongst other things, responsible for setting risk appetite, defining control standards, issuing guidance to front line teams, ensuring responsible governance and oversight, and helping set and drive the technology programs within the bank.
We are looking for the candidates who:
- Have excellent people management skills;
- Have foundational knowledge in one or many financial crime disciplines;
- Have a natural ability to work in close partnership with other leaders and with a group;
- Are interested in building something from the ground up;
- Have experience in banking;
- Have a relevant bachelors or masters degree;
- Are fluent in English.
Your key tasks:
- Leadership & Management: Management and leadership credentials skills are critical as the position will build and manage a team and will have experience of working side-by-side with colleagues as well as motivating and managing; It will be important to support the team on the journey being taken, acting a mentor, an inspiring leader, creating a culture of belonging and an empowering working environment in which team members can fulfil their maximum potential.
- Communication & Facilitation Skills: The holder of this role will be an ambassador for the Warsaw team and will need to have the ability to ‘project’ themselves and the accomplishments of the team to a wider audience across the other European locations.
- Stakeholder Management: Stakeholder management is key in this role. Given the breadth of the role, the holder will be interacting with a range of stakeholders across the bank. Critically, this leader will be a trusted partner to a number of functional leaders; as such it is important that this leader is comfortable with and sees the value of a well-functioning matrix organization where there is mutual respect and collaboration from all parties.
- Stable employment at a recognizable company with great opportunities to learn and grow;
- Opportunity for an international career development;
- Great and energizing work atmosphere;
- Opportunity to work remotely (during a pandemic) and later on in a nice, modern office near to Warsaw City Center.
Please apply using English version of your CV.