- plac Grunwaldzki 25, 50-365 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 9 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse
Our 12 week Internship Program will provide you with the opportunity to complete a project that concludes with a presentation to senior management and is implemented in the real production environment. The program offers opportunities to meet with senior managers, colleagues and peers at all levels across the bank. You will gain insight into the bank and its culture, as well as build your professional network. The practice gives us a tangible framework for assessing you for a full-time position after your graduation in 2020. The internship is our core hiring channel for our full-time Analyst class.
- A graduate or student in an IT related field (Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Mathematics)
- A continuous learner: we offer online learning facilities, mentoring programs, numerous seminar programs and many other development opportunities to help you make the most out of your career with us
- A client-focused approach and commitment to develop creative solutions
- A critical thinking with excellent analytical skills
- A self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
- A team member who builds excellent relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Raw intellectual ability & logical skills
- Available 30-40 hours per week
- Graduate in 2021
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
If you are interested in receiving information or applying for an Internship, please send CV via button APLIKUJ
Credit Suisse is committed to a professional and inclusive work environment where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.