- plac Grunwaldzki 25, 50-365 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
About Product Control
This is a unique opportunity to join the Business Finance Officer (BFO) team supporting variety of trading businesses within Global Markets. The BFO team is part of Product Control (PC) and is an integral part of the wider Finance division. This role is challenging and offers a steep learning curve where you are expected to gain hands on experience dealing with Profit & Loss, Accounting, Valuation and Risks across the full spectrum of Fixed Income, FX, EMG and Loan products.
- Daily validation of Risk & P&L arising from the firm’s trading books and include P&L Reconciliations, P&L Adjustments, P&L Attribution, New Trades Analysis, Cancel & Corrects, Provisions Validation, P&L Postings, P&L Commentary, P&L Analysis and Trader Rejections.
- Monthly substantiation of the Balance Sheet, which include Journal postings, Account Reconciliations, Balance Sheet Analysis and Analytical Review, Month-end cut-off controls and FX hedging.
- Accounting disclosures, which include Fair Value (FAS157), FAS 133, FAS 166, EITF, IFRS 7, IFRS 9 and Regulatory disclosures including Methodology Extensions and Finance to Risk reconciliations.
- Proactive identification of weaknesses in controls and processes and take ownership of issues by proposing and implementing solutions.
- Evolve our relationships, and engage in issues raised by other departments including Front Office, Trade Management, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Valuation Risk & Control, Financial Planning & Analysis, Operational Risk and Control, Accounting Policy and Assurance, Regulatory Assurance and Change the bank teams.
- Attractive benefits package inclusive of social budget for Graduate Program events
- Support of flexible/remote working what allows students to commit both to final years of studies and work
- Integration and Charity opportunities aimed to bring the group closer together
- Cooperative and supportive atmosphere with strong support of senior management
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know
The BFO teams deal with products ranging from vanilla Bonds, Credit Default Swaps, Interest Rate Swaps, Loans and FX swaps to complicated Structured Trades including Note issuances, Options, Exotic Derivatives and bespoke Structured Lending solutions.
Our Credit, EMG, Loan and FX trading desks are industryleading businesses and have won numerous prestigious industry awards. The businesses are conducted out of variety of legal entities spanning three regulatory frameworks (PRA, FINMA and SEC) with financial statements prepared under US GAAP, Swiss GAAP and IFRS. Successful Product Controller can expect a long and rewarding career at Credit Suisse.About Product Control Graduate Program
- 2 year program aimed at top talents from Universities
- Intensive Development program covering variety of technical and soft skills training modules which include external certifications: CIMA, CFA and ACCA
- Set of Innovation Projects focused at problem solving and thinking outside of the box solutions
- Innovation forums participation
- Opportunity to meet senior people in the bank via mentoring sessions to help boost your career
- Cross function job shadowing sessions to learn the wider picture and fit of Product Control in the organization
- Rotation Opportunity after 12 months that allows to find the best fit in one of the Product Control businesses
If you are interested in receiving information or applying for an Internship, please send CV via button APLIKUJ
Credit Suisse is committed to a professional and inclusive work environment where all individuals are treated with respect and dignity.