2022 Product Control Internship Wroclaw - June
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło ponad miesiąc temu
- umowa o staż / praktyki
- pełny etat
- praktykant / stażysta
Twój zakres obowiązków
We offer Internships in the Product Control area. Our three month internship will introduce you to the corporate and financial world at a leading Swiss bank. During this internship you will learn how to use basic tools, such as Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, as well as developing your financial knowledge through our internal training courses.
-You will attend training courses that explain what we do, provide more detail on your role
-You will have a chance to take part in a charity day.
-You will be assigned a Credit Suisse buddy who will provide you with additional support prior to, during and after your Internship.
-You will undertake an assigned desk specific project during your internship and work on a group project with other interns; this will help you build upon your project management, team collaboration and presentation skills.
Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions. Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills. Self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them. A reciprocal team member who builds excellent relationships. An excellent communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening. Analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability. Available for 30-40 hours per week. Graduate in 2022.
The program offers opportunities to meet with senior managers, colleagues and peers at all levels across the bank, giving you an insight into the bank, its culture, and helping you to build a professional network. Your manager will work with you on an objective and review process, which will provide an outline of requirements and goals, and provide a structure throughout the placement. While our employees have a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees, they share an intellectual curiosity, a desire to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join the Business Finance Officer (BFO) team supporting variety of trading businesses within Global Markets. The Business Finance Officer team is part of Product Control (PC) and is an integral part of the wider Finance division. This role is exciting and offers a steep learning curve where you are expected to gain hands on experience dealing with Profit & Loss, Accounting, Valuation and Risks across the full spectrum of Fixed Income, FX, EMG and Loan products.
Your program's highlights
-2 year program aimed at top talents from Universities
– Intensive development program covering variety of technical and soft skills training modules
– Product Control is open to full reimbursements of external certifications such as CIMA, CFA and ACCA if certain criteria will be fulfilled by a Graduate Program joiner
– Possibility to participate in a set of innovation projects focused at problem solving and thinking outside of the box solutions
– Opportunity to actively participate in our internal Innovation forums participation
– Opportunity to meet leaders in the bank via mentoring sessions to help boost your career
– Cross function job shadowing sessions to learn the wider picture and fit of Product Control in the organization
– Rotation opportunity after the 1st year of the program that allows to find the best fit in one of the Product Control businesses
– Attractive benefits package including the budget for Graduate Program events
– Support of flexible working what allows students to commit both to final years of studies and work
– Integration and charity opportunities aimed to bring the group closer together
– Harmonious and encouraging atmosphere with strong support of management.
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.