2022 Product Control Internship Wroclaw - September
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło ponad miesiąc temu
- umowa o staż / praktyki
- pełny etat
- praktykant / stażysta
Twój zakres obowiązków
This is a unique opportunity to join the Business Finance Officer (BFO) team supporting variety of trading businesses within Investment Banking. The BFO team is incorporated into the Product Control (PC) and is an integral part of the wider Finance division. This role is results-oriented and offers a steep learning curve where you are encouraged to gain hands on experience dealing with Profit and Loss, Accounting, Valuation and Risks across the full spectrum of Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Emerging Markets and Loan products.
Product Control is responsible for:
– Ensuring complete, accurate and timely Profit and Loss, Balance Sheets and analysis
– Looking after the validation of the value of our trading portfolios
– Working with the businesses and the new business product groups to evaluate and integrate new products and businesses into our financial environment in a controlled manner
– Provisioning reliable and significant financial information to the business managers, external partners and other relevant internal constituents
– Executing controls to detect unauthorized trading or unusual activity and escalate in a timely manner to senior management.
Customer-focused and committed to developing creative solutions
Critical problem solver
Self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
A helping team member who builds excellent relationships. An excellent communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
Analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability
Available for 30-40 hours per week
Graduate in 2022.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Your program's highlights
-2 year program aimed at top talents from Universities
– Intensive development program covering variety of technical and soft skills training modules
– Product Control is open to full reimbursements of external certifications such as CIMA, CFA and ACCA if certain criteria will be fulfilled by a Graduate Program joiner
– Possibility to participate in a set of innovation projects focused at problem solving and thinking outside of the box solutions
– Opportunity to actively participate in our internal Innovation forums participation
– Opportunity to meet leaders in the bank via mentoring sessions to help boost your career
– Cross function job shadowing sessions to learn the wider picture and fit of Product Control in the organization
– Rotation opportunity after the 1st year of the program that allows to find the best fit in one of the Product Control businesses
– Attractive benefits package including the budget for Graduate Program events
– Support of flexible working what allows students to commit both to final years of studies and work
– Integration and charity opportunities aimed to bring the group closer together
– Harmonious and encouraging atmosphere with strong support of management.