2023 Investment Bank Internship Program in Wroclaw - May
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
WrocławWrocław, Lower Silesia
- offer expired over a month ago
- internship / apprenticeship contract
You will undertake an assigned desk-specific project during your internship and work on group projects with other interns. This will help you build upon your project management, team collaboration and presentation skills. Your managers will work with you on a review process, which provides structure to your placement and gives you an outline of placement requirements and goals. Core responsibilities of a role will greatly vary based on the support area allocated to you, as well as individual learning pace.
While our employees have a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees, they share an intellectual curiosity, a desire to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement.
Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions
A leader who naturally attracts followers
A critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
Self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
A helping team member who builds excellent relationships
Proficient and confident English speaker
Knowledge in German will be an asset
Interested in financial markets and how they operate
Analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability
Available for 30-40 hours per week
Full-time availability after the internship.
Your new employer
Your growth is our priority. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to start a successful career, attractive benefits, excellent training and managers to support your development.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for passionate people to make an impact for our clients and communities.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Your future colleagues
You will be assigned a Credit Suisse Buddy, who will support you prior to, during and after your internship. Your manager will make sure that your tasks are exciting and appropriate to the level of your knowledge. The Investment Bank in Wroclaw consists of the following core support areas, each containing a number of teams providing services to partners or clients of the Investment Bank.
During your internship – you will support one of these areas:
– Trade Management – supporting Trading/Sales Teams and our external clients to ensure accurate, timely and efficient capture and execution of trades in the bank’s core risk and trade processing systems.
– Client Onboarding and Lifecycle Management – responsible for the management of the client relationship from the inception and post trade execution through a variety of activities covered within our Client Onboarding as well as Initial, Ongoing and Legal Due Diligence functions.
– Regulatory Services – collaborating with parties across the bank to make sure that all trading desk activity is in line with the regulatory requirements and ensuring visibility of these can be provided across the firm. The Embedded Support function are also working on regulatory, operational efficiency and control projects to ensure that we follow the sophisticated regulatory framework that governs our business and our Infrastructure is fit for purpose.
– Execution Funds – supporting Credit Suisse’s Execution Desk in Zurich, which is responsible for trading of Mutual Fund orders in the primary market as well as supporting execution services, New Issues and Structured Products Subscription Platform & Lifecycle Management and Origination Buy-Side teams.
– Product Aligned COO – Supporting Trading/Sales and the above areas covering numerous activities, ensuring critical metrics are aligned to the Investment Bank risk profiles and providing central coordination from business divisions to regional/divisional governance meetings.