Stefanini brings decades of IT outsourcing expertise to clients around the globe. We support mid-size and large corporations through offshore, onshore and nearshore IT managed services, systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing. Our service offerings include: IT infrastructure outsourcing, application development/systems integration, ERP/SAP consulting, asset management, and strategic IT staffing solutions.
Due to the constant growth of our services, we are now looking for talented individuals to make a real contribution to our business as:
2nd Level Technical Support and SCCM Specialist
Job location: Kraków
- Remote Support (RDS) - Provides Remote Level Two Desktop Takeover Support;
- Remotely analyses, troubleshoots and implements repair solutions for any in-scope software or hardware issues;
- Interfaces with appropriate Field technician and support teams regarding incidents and requests that cannot be solved or completed remotely;
- Troubleshoots for Problems or Optimization of Systems;
- If resolution is not possible remotely, they advise the end user of any potential workarounds in order to enable them to continue working whilst the ticket is being escalated to the appropriate resolver group;
- Initiates and owns the SWAP process through to resolution;
- Responsible for SLA attainment;
- Other tasks required by the direct manager.
Specific responsibilities in the SCCM specialization:
- Patch Management;
- Patch synchronization;
- Massive patch distribution;
- Compliance reporting;
- SCCM Software Distribution;
- Compliance & Completion reporting;
- Manual software installation (AD-HOC requests);
- Weekly distribution reports;
- Other AD-HOC SCCM related activities.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in IT support;
- Fluent English;
- Soft skills: strong communication abilities, results orientation, planning and organizing skills, leadership - people management skills, analytical approach, self-starter;
- Strong PC hardware and common software knowledge: installation, maintenance and best practices;
- Advanced remote troubleshooting capabilities on various operating systems (e.g. W7/W8/Win10);
- Experience with varied Remote Access tools (e.g. Windows Remote Assistance, VNC, Team Viewer, etc.);
- Working knowledge of common networking protocols and troubleshooting of network / VPN issues;
- Overall knowledge of desktop productivity tools (e.g. MS Office, Open Office, MS Project, Visio, etc.);
- Windows profile management (local and roaming) on physical and virtual machines;
- Virtualization platforms: machine and account management (e.g. Citrix, VMware, App-V, etc.);
- Active Directory administration, account management;
- Knowledge or experience with enterprise deployment systems (e.g. Ghost, RIS, WDS, SMS/SCCM, DSM, etc.);
- Extensive printing configuration and incident resolution skills (label printers, MFP systems, etc.);
- Automated back-up/restore systems.
- Full time job, stability of employment;
- Competitive salary package;
- Benefits package;
- Private medical healthcare;
- And up to 4 extra days of paid holidays per year!