- Fabryczna 17, 90-344 Łódź, PolskaŁódź, łódzkie
- Ważna jeszcze 12 dnido: 18 lip 2020
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Fujitsu is a leading provider of ICT - based business solutions for the global market - place. With approximately 170,000 employees supporting customers in 7 0 countries, Fujitsu combines a worldwide corps of systems and services experts with highly reliable computing and communications products and advanced microelectronics to deliver added value to customers.
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
- Works within a team supporting end users with technical queries
- Provides internal toolset training and takes ownership around queries
- Develops an understanding of the customers ‘environment and service delivery requirements
- Follows established processes and recommends improvements to these as appropriate
- Takes ownership for listening to and understanding the customer‘s problem
- Uses relevant information to diagnose and to resolve or enable resolution in a timely manner
- Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required SLA
- Acts as an effective and helpful member of the team, demonstrating initiative
- Takes responsibility for learning
- Proficiency in German (at least B2)
- Technical Capability - fully able to support routine technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs) and able to support less experienced team members
- Excellent approach to Business Model and working under OLA/ SLA Requirements
- Strong customer relationship – able to establish positive working relationships with customer
- Excellent communication – ability to communicate clearly with customers, colleagues and managers
- Excellent problem solving
- Drive and determination
- Initiative to constantly improve solution methods
- Flexible approach and working well under pressure
- Time management and good task prioritization
- Team working – team player
- Understanding of business continuity process.
- Work-life balance
- Appreciation of your work, awards program
- Support and motivation
- Friendly atmosphere, diverse and international working environment
- Job security
- External and internal training, courses, conferences
- Opportunities for growth and promotions
- Development opportunities in all directions – vertical and horizontal
- Possibility to change department or scope
- We develop our unique know-how
- We work with over 100 globally recognized brands, conducting prestigious large-scale projects
- Employees can have an impact on the services provided to clients, openness to dialogue
- Access to high quality equipment and innovative technologies which we work with everyday
- Industry-leading solutions, systems and programs
EXTENSIVE BENEFIT PACKAGE
FUN @ WORK
Various company events for employees and their families.
Team building events.
Cinema tickets, internal contests.
Relaxation zones in the workplace.
Discounts for employees.
CSR programs, initiatives and activities in areas such as environment, community involvement & development, diversity & inclusion, wellbeing and operating practices.
Attractive locations in Łódź, Katowice and Warsaw.
Flexibility and home office opportunities.
Delicious tea and coffee.
Private medical care.
Cafeteria benefit system.
Fujitsu sports teams e.g. running or cycling team.