2nd Line Support Analyst /VWP (Citrix)
Miejsce pracy: Bydgoszcz
- Act as support analyst for Virtual Workplace related issues
- Support VDI solutions for Atos customers
- Help in development of new and current products
- Execute Virtual Workplace changes for existing clients
- Strong knowledge of Virtualization technologies, based on Terminal Services.
- Supporting Citrix technologies with an emphasis on Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop including:
- Citrix XenApp
- Citrix XenDesktop
- Citrix Provisioning Services
- Citrix Storefront/Webinterface
- Windows Remote Desktop Services
- Practical knowledge:
- Active Directory, GPO policies management.
- Additional skills will be an advantage:
- Citrix Netscaler / Citrix Access Gateway;
- Experience in working with hypervisor environment: VMWare vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V, Citrix XenServer;
- Monitoring: System Center Operations Manager, eG Innovations, Citrix Edgesight - Micrososft APP-V;
- RES Workspace Manager / Res Automation Manager;
- Thin Client Management;
- Windows Powershell.
- Strong practical knowledge
- Data Center - VMware vSphere,
- HA, FT, DRS, SDRS, vDS, vSS, iSCSI, FC, VUM, vFRC, HB Server,
- VDI - Horizon View oraz VMware Mirage-
- Good knowledge of English (min. B1+).
The position will be located in our office in Bydgoszcz.
Private medical care incl. dental care
Training and development programs
Learning foreign languages
Private life and travel insurance
Worldwide career opportunitie
- Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 72 countries
- Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
- Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times
- Almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Torun, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz