- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Our team today consists of over 700 specialists, and in the entire Euvic technology group, which brings together IT companies from across the country – over 2000. We work at 15 locations in Poland and at 3 abroad. Euvic IT has over 60 various projects implemented in teams from several to several dozen people.
We help our clients in daily IT operations, deployments and migrations. We support over 40 000 end users.
We manage both on-premise and cloud environments, network infrastructure, application and database environments, security and end user devices.
We conduct our work according to ITIL and ISO 27001 standards.
We invite both experienced IT specialists and beginner IT enthusiasts to cooperate.
We are looking for 2nd line support engineer that will provide on-site technical support in Netherlands for 3-6 months at first, then the cooperation will be continued in Poland.
What is required from you:
- Willingness to work for the client on-site in Netherlands for 3-6 months.
- Work experience in a similar position.
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish (B2/C1 level, both written and spoken).
- Strong communication and customer- facing skills.
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Networking and Linux.
- Ability to conduct an on-site IT inventory and audit in Netherlands.
- Ability to create documentation with the data gathered.
What will be your responsibilities:
- Primarily report to main office, then other office locations as required.
- Work with corporate IT to establish remote access management to all infrastructure systems.
- Advanced support for incidents out of the competences of the 1st support line.
- Respond and reconcile alerts and escalations from networking, servers, applications, or help desk monitoring services.
- Assist in migrating all Client’s infrastructure into corporate domain including building out physical or virtual systems as instructed.
- Identify and recommend any necessary changes to IT environment due to recognized infrastructure threats, vulnerabilities, or weaknesses.
- Provision/Deprovision devices as necessary.
- Research, Discover, and organize digital copies in corporate storage, of all IT HW & SW contracts, agreements, and licensing and related costing.
- Document “As Is” and “To Be” Visio layouts of infrastructure for 3 office locations.
- Support Cloud services administration (Azure, O365) as necessary.
- Discover, document processes, maintain, and monitor backups operations while monthly testing a small sample of unstructured data restore.
- Finish any Windows 7 PC migration to Windows 10.
- Registration of incidents and requests in the ITSM system.
What we offer:
- Possibility of partial remote work, flexible working hours (after returning from the Netherlands).
- Work in interesting projects, in the latest technologies and methodologies.
- Possibility of obtaining certifications.
- Attractive employee benefits package (including private health care, Multisport Card and other benefits).
- Relocation package for the time spent in Netherlands (including accommodation, subsistence allowance, relocation bonus).