- Marii Konopnickiej 31, 30-302 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Jacobs, we're challenging today to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world's most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. With $13 billion in revenue and a talent force of approximately 52,000, Jacobs provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector.
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomizes the "why" of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole. From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology – we're integrating a multitude of these solution elements to build the smart environments of tomorrow.
We have more than 1700 colleagues in Poland, supporting our business in all global regions. Our Global Delivery Center (GDC) engineers in Krakow and Warsaw office collaborate on the design and delivery of local and global projects in the fields of engineering, design and construction. Our Global Business Services (GBS) specialists provide global support and expertise in the fields of Accounting, Procurement, IT, HR and Graphic Design.
Start your Jacobs career with a company that inspires and empowers you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed – today and into tomorrow.
The Visual Media Designer position is responsible for designing graphics and production elements using graphics software for various documentation needs including technical reports, master plans, presentations, marketing materials, and other collateral pieces. The incumbent independently leads the graphic design phase for complex deliverables, presentations, or client deliverable efforts, working with technical teams and project managers.
Specialized technical staff responsible for production of interactive multi-dimensional visual media content as well as adding to and enhancing Visual Media Group's capabilities.
These responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing graphic design technical support using advanced computer applications
- Creating complex graphics and elements for collateral including technical project reports, proposals, presentations, and marketing deliverables. This can also include creating and formatting electronic and hard copy deliverables
- Cooperation with business development and project teams for moderately complex deliverables
- Following approved graphic design methods using standard tools. May suggest alternative methods and develop best practices
- Consistently using firm branding concepts
- Assisting less experienced team members in using technology
- 2D Motion Graphic Design & Video Editing
- 3D modeling and rendering, 3D environment generation, 3D texturing and lighting, 2D/3D post production
- 3D Game Development, interactive media development
The tasks this position will center on are:
- Autodesk 3ds max
- Chaos Group Vray
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Unreal Engine & Twinmotion
This position will also be responsible for building and generating internal business and clientele. Some external client interface will also be required.
In addition, this individual will prepare written proposals and reports under the guidelines established by the Visual Media Director or Officers.
- Minimum 3 years previous creative media experience required
- BS degree, in a related field of study, required
- Strong verbal and written communications skills required
- International working environment and unique company culture
- Personal development opportunities
- Friendly atmosphere in dynamic team
- Full time employment contract with salary corresponding to qualification
- Benefits package including medical care, insurance, sport activities and other
- Independent role and flexible working hours
- Luxmed healthcare
- Generali Life insurance
- Multisport card,
- My benefit portal
- English lessons
- Graduate Program
- Short Fridays
- Flexible working hours
- Company events
Please submit your portfolio of work together
with your CV.