Oferta z szybkim aplikowaniem
Na oferty z aktywnym „Aplikuj szybko” zaaplikujesz jednym kliknięciem. Korzystają one z danych używanych przez Ciebie przy ostatnim aplikowaniu. Jeśli jeszcze tego nie robiłaś/eś, nie przejmuj się. Za pierwszym razem trafisz na pełny formularz aplikowania.
- Kolorowa 2, 60-198 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
John Deere is a worldwide leader of the agricultural branch. The company is known for quality and reliability of its products and the support it offers to customers. In John Deere from the very beginning you become an important part of our team. We offer you a great opportunity to gain experience of a global company and build a solid foundation for further career. With us you can combine theory with practice. In undertaking the everyday tasks and work on your own projects, you can expand your own professional and personal competences. In addition, managers and colleagues provide you with support and advice in the most useful way.
Due to the development of John Deere Polska Business Service Center in Poznan we are currently seeking candidates for the position of:
ABAP Developer M/F
As a ABAP Developer (Software Engineer) for John Deere, you will work on a product team and support product design, configuration, development, testing, deployment, documentation, implementation, and maintenance of SAP solutions in the area of Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables
Major duties performed in this job:
- Develop, code, configure, and test programs and systems.
- Collaborate with other functional teams and adopt best practices to ensure the solution design helps meet the operational, integration, cost, quality and performance goals of the solution
- Execute necessary documentation, as directed, or needed.
- Analyze assignments and determines software specifications that must be fulfilled to achieve objectives, resolve technical integration and performance issues
- Collaborate with other relevant stakeholders and team members to ensure that features meet business needs.
- Follow industry-standard agile software design methodology for development and documentation.
- Participate on projects to implement product upgrades like S/4 and patches supplied by vendors
- Review technical deliverables from other software engineers and assess impact on global systems
Requirements for this position:
Basic technical skills and Experiences:
- 2 or more years of experience SAP ABAP programming/software development including Debugging techniques and Performance tuning
- experience supporting solutions, resolving break/fix issues, and working on process enhancements
- Ability to analyze business requirements and define/document technical solutions
Preferred qualifications and experience:
- experience with DevOps principles and lean development such as Continuous Integration (e.g. GitHub) and Continuous Delivery (e.g. Jenkins, Active Control etc.)
- Experience with CDS views, FIORI/UI5, Gateway and S/4 usage would be an advantage
We also require:
- Bachelor's degree in IT-related field.
- Very good knowledge of English, verbal and written communication skills with emphasis on persuasive communication, tact and negotiation.
- Learning Agility / Innovative - desire and openness for continuous technical learning and identifying areas for application
We offer You:
- Stable employment with great international atmosphere and ethical corporate culture
- Attractive benefit package
- Development possibilities in growing and international organization
- German language course in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Modern and comfortable office area
Zajrzyj na naszą stronę internetową www.deere.pl.
Jak aplikować? Kliknij tutaj, znajdź interesującą Cię ofertę pracy i aplikuj załączając swoje CV oraz LM.