- Ogłoszenie wygasło 19 dni temu
- Praktykant / Stażysta
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Corporate Technology Center located in Krakow is one of seven ABB research units in the world. Here we create innovative solutions for our products and systems. It is a unique opportunity for you to work on international projects in interdisciplinary teams. To our team we are looking for students with who will participation in projects related to the development of new technical solutions in the field of remote diagnostic systems for electrical equipment in marine industry.
- Planning and development of automated tests in Python;
- Development of test framework and platform;
- Code maintenance and documentation;
- Execution of manual tests (limited, focus on test automation).
- Student of 3rd or 4th year;
- Knowledge of Python or Java or C/C++/C# (Python preferable or willingness to learn);
- Knowledge of GIT;
- Knowledge of Linux on user level;
- Good English;
- Minimum availability 20h/week;
- Knowledge of py.test, Selenium;
- Knowledge of Linux for embedded systems;
- Knowledge of Docker and Continuous Integration;
- Knowledge of communication protocols like TCP/IP, SNMP, Modbus TCP/RTU;
- SEP 1kV.
- Work in interesting project in energy distribution area;
- Friendly work environment with great team spirit;
- Possible partially remote work.