Currently the center is seeking candidates for the position:
Account Coordination Associate with French
Ref no: WRO001HT
- Working closely with Account Managers, Business Development Executive, Market Operational Leader & Partners and colleagues from GDS
- Supporting various processes & financial analysis reports like Sales & Pipeline report, New Budget Development, Revenue Planning etc.
- Meeting potential additional reporting requirements and perform analysis for various stakeholders, maintain & update Global Account databases
- To conduct research from publicly available databases and communicate to team via newsletters and other communication media
- Accurately identify problems and report to the GDS team accordingly
- Participate in weekly calls with the account teams and update them accordingly
- Work with Account teams to establish communication protocol & team communication through effective use of communication media including Account team meeting, Presentation, Newsletter etc.
- Up to 2 years of experience working in a corporate organization
- Proven ability to perform Data analysis, Business research or Writing & Presentation
- Fluency in English and French (B2/C1)
- Preferred degree level or higher in Business Administration/Economics or related subject
- Solid understanding of MS office package
- Strong analytical skills
- Solutions-oriented approach
- Must be well organized and highly motivated to deliver results through a proactive and professional approach
- Detailed oriented, fast-learner, reliable
- An ability to work in a dynamic environment and communicate at different levels within organization
What working at EY offers?
- Work in prestigious stable company
- Contract of employment
- Fair salary
- Relocation package
- Participating in interesting projects
- Work in a professional, dynamic, truly global team
- Development opportunities in international multilingual environment
- Attractive social package (sport card, medical insurance, life insurance, wellness & spa program, sport events and many others)
- Language courses
- Our commitment to developing outstanding leaders starts with a promise -whenever you join, and however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience will last a lifetime
As a truly worldwide organization, EY Global Delivery Services spans all geographies, practices, service lines, sectors and competencies with deeply-integrated services. With 24,000 people working from nine centers in five countries, GDS is online everywhere, helping deliver exceptional client service all the time; providing what you need, where you need it.
EY GDS Poland has been in operation since 2011, supporting around 30 countries across 14 services in English and non-English languages. Join one of our innovative and highly skilled teams and gain valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply now.