10Clouds Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Finlandzka 10Warszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Praca zdalna
- Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
Please note: Due to the COVID-19 outbreak we conduct recruitment interviews in a 100% remote mode.
We are 10Clouds, a top international design and development company, named as one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in Central Europe by Deloitte and Financial Times. We’re helping our clients change the world through technology.
We have a team of 130+ experienced developers and designers and provide a wide range of services related to web & mobile development and product design. In our work, we use blockchain, machine learning and data science in order to address the business needs of our customers. We’ve won a number of awards for our work and have worked for a huge range of global clients, from start-ups to large corporations such as Pinterest, Facebook and Orange.
We now have an exciting opportunity to join our Sales team.
Are you a motivated and passionate account executive, excellent at building relationships with a wide variety of international clients? Are you able to identify needs and customize the solutions to let our clients succeed? If so, this is a perfect opportunity for you. In this role, you will be responsible for growing some of our key accounts and ensuring stability on a project and account level.
You will also act as the key point of contact for our prospective clients - startups and enterprises from all over the world. You will take care of negotiations and manage the process of closing a deal, to the mutual satisfaction of both parties.
You will work closely with our Project Management Team, Delivery Team and Pre-Sales team to ensure that the project process is perfectly managed - that deliverables arrive on time and that clients are happy with the work of their team.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Taking a lead role in the sales process: be the first point of contact for our customers, preparing proposals, negotiating and closing deals
- Having the client’s best interest in mind - building long-term relationships with current/new clients
- Extending our current portfolio of clients and increasing their current value
- Seeing issues coming before they arrive and keeping the client in the loop accordingly. Being a step ahead of the game (now that’s some talent!).
- Acting as the clients’ mentor and advisor. Your advice to our customers should guide them and help identify and select different opportunities and risks
- Spearheading better practices, developing client relationships and ensuring standards are set and followed
- Providing timely response to customer inquiries via phone, Skype and email
- Giving tangible feedback to project teams based on clients’ feedback
- Taking part in the recruitment process of new hires
What we need from you:
- Advanced level of English (minimum C1 level is required, native or bilingual speaker would be awesome)
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in sales, business development or account management
- A proven record of your sales efforts with start-ups, scale-ups and/or enterprises
- Experience of working on CRM systems on a daily basis
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills
- Sufficient motivation and ambition to work on your own initiative without needing direction (self-starter)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with the software development and design processes and ability to present them to our potential customers
We appreciate if you have:
- Experience with Salesforce
- Knowledge of Scrum Methodology
- Knowledge of JIRA, the project management platform by Atlassian
- Experience in working abroad
- Experience in Solution Sales within IT or experience in SaaS/Startup/IT related environment
What you'll get in return:
- Base salary depending on your skills and experience PLN 7 000 - 10 500 netto + VAT on a B2B contract (alternative forms of employment are also possible)
- Performance-related bonus
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of 100% remote work (you can be based anywhere in Poland)
- Paid time off
- MyBenefit cafeteria system which offers a wide range of ready-made benefits from various areas and locations, available in one place
- Private medical healthcare
- All necessary equipment such as laptop, additional monitor and accessories
- Participation in team and personal education activities
- Co-financing of English and Polish classes
- Access to many up-to-date educational books in our library
- Cosy kitchen with free snacks and great coffee
- Chillout room with PlayStation, foosball table and dart games
- Regular events & team retreats
- Individual career path and continuous evaluation of your development
- Regular pay rises following meeting your individual periodic goals and positive performance review
- Unique welcome pack
The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated self-starter who is keen to develop his/her skills within the fast-growing, tech-savvy business. You will be working in a dynamic environment where things are constantly changing and where your voice really matters. Apply now with your latest CV for immediate consideration!
Please be informed that your CV must be in English.