Account Manager - Digital Sales Direct
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
The Account Manager - Digital Sales Direct is responsible for identifying new sales opportunities within existing accounts, managing and solving conflicts with clients and meeting time deadlines for customer accounts among to other responsibilities. They will work closely with the other staff members in all GE businesses to facilitate and support growth in service, software, and outcome-driven revenue generation.
- Develop a solution selling framework for GE Digital - tailor deal lifecycle, enablement deliverables, required resources, technology support, maturity model, sales methodology etc.
- Add value to the customer's business and maintain a goal oriented approach to the business partnership
- Inform customers of how they benefit by partnering with GE and how our solutions deliver results
- Gather information from resources internal and external to our customers to create a clear picture of their needs, their place in the market, and of what GE can provide to achieve their objectives
- Analyzes sales pipeline and maintains an array of opportunities to ensure that sales goals are achieved
- Successfully represent GE (internally and externally) at both a strategic and tactical levels including but not limited to sharing the GE strategy regarding the Industrial Internet, as well as participating in and/or leading a customer sales calls
- Formulates the winning proposals based on a cohesive strategy that leverages deep knowledge of industry, customer and GE product
- Bachelor's Degree in business, marketing or related discipline
- Strong software industry experience with proven track record
- Must be willing to travel
- Works with individuals across the GE businesses on how to use Big Data to collect and analyze market information as well as how to present analysis and recommendations to drive strategic commercial decisions.
- Proactive in seeking out new digital platforms to drive deeper connections with customers' such as heat mapping existing relationships on LinkedIn to identify new sales opportunities, active in industry groups/blogs to gain exposure to target audiences and viewed as a domain expert.
Position in international environment with the possibility of professional skills development