Account Manager (m/w)
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Trenkwalder is one of the leading HR service providers in Europe, specializing in professional recruitment, staffing services, business process outsourcing and HR consulting for business. Trenkwalder Poland is a part of Trenkwalder Group, with over 200 locations in 17 countries.
For our client, we currently looking for candidates ready for new job opportunities:
Account Manager (m/w)Numer ref.: AM/GDA/1121
As the Account Manager for our German speaking clients, you will be responsible to maintain a close and healthy relationship with our clients located in these markets.
- achieve sales growth and financial targets for key accounts – retention as well as growth and development of existing clients, according to the respective KPIs,
- growth of new businesses within the allocated markets according to the respective targets,
- monitoring of sales performance,
- supporting existing customers and provide leading customer service and account management,
- create and manage a portfolio of customers in the desired market,
- schedule meetings with potential customers,
- create pro-active business relationships with customers,
- handle sales bids, present offers and negotiate prices, all the way to signing the final contracts,
- administer online CRM and ERP systems,
- attend trade shows to find new customers and business ideas,
- actively participate in marketing activities,
- present new ideas for developing the market,
- stay up-to-date by building a strong network, conducting regular research, exploring the market as well as exchanging ideas internally,
- perform other related duties as required by management.
- 2+ years commercial/sales experience in packaging, printing or advertising is preferred,
- fluent in both English and German,
- customer focused with strong business judgment,
- dynamic and motivated decision maker with proactive approach with attention to details,
- excellent communication skills, both in writing and speaking,
- strong interpersonal / relationship building skills in order to develop outstanding relationships both internally and externally,
- proficiency with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Office Confident appearance both with clients and peers,
- organized working behavior with ability to prioritize.
Our client offer:
- attractive salary adequate to the competences,
- working with people from all around the globe and offices both in Asia as well as in Europe,
- multi-cultural organization,
- working in dynamic and fast growing company,
- team spirit, cultural exchange and passion as well as sustainability,
- office located in Gdansk.
If you are interested, please send the application by clicking the application button.
Employment agency Trenkwalder & Partner Sp. z o.o., certificate No. 388.