NaviParking Poland Sp. z o.o.
- offer expired a month ago
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- home office work
- remote recruitment
▪ Daily monitoring of hotel statistics
▪ Maintaining regular contact with hotel staff in order to improve the quality of services rendered for hotels
▪ Supervision over pilot functionalities of products offered to hotels
▪ Testing NaviParking solutions in cooperation with our software department
▪ Preparing regular business reports
▪ Processing requests from business customers
▪ Looking for opportunities to develop our products in implemented projects
▪ Regular visits to our customers
▪ Support in improving the offered business products
▪ Direct work with a Department Manager
▪ Development of Business Cases / financial forecasts
▪ Participation in strategy planning for hospitality industry in Poland
▪ Measuring customer satisfaction
We’re looking for someone who has:
▪ Strong verbal and writting English skills (B2/C1), as we work in multicultural team and cooperate with foreign partners
▪ Bachelor’s degree
▪ Good knowledge of Office / Google Workspace
▪ Driving license
▪ Availability for business trips
▪ Experience in working with business customers
This offer is for you if:
▪ You are well-organised and have good communication skills that enable you to build relationships with customers and to get to know their internal processes and structures.
▪ You are empathetic and open to customer’s needs and expectations.
▪ You have analytical skills that will help you monitor transactions, statistics and alerts, as well as develop a mechanism for results reporting.
▪ You are stress-resistant and can work as a first line support for our business customers.
▪ You want to work as a team-player to increase the quality of our products and set new standards in digital transformation of parking.
▪ You love learning and have a creative approach to solve project issues.
▪ You live in Warsaw or Silesia and are available for business trips.
We would also appreciate:
▪ Familiarity with Asana
▪ Experience in hospitality industry
What we offer
▪ Employment after a 3 month probationary period
▪ Flexible working hours and hybrid, pro-remote working model
▪ Salary dependent on experience and creative works tax
▪ Private healthcare, life insurance, Multisport card and Personal Growth Benefit
▪ Multicultural work environment and career development opportunities (EU and beyond)
▪ Opportunities to innovative Smart City and projects internationally
At NaviParking our passion for technology drives us to provide innovative smart mobility solutions addressing the challenges of today and future transport. We are committed to developing intelligent parking technologies that complement existing services and enable the creation of new business models.
If you are passionate about smart technologies and want to contribute to shaping high-tech products that matter globally, come join us. We are looking for an Account Manager to join the NaviParking Team. If you want to put your career path on the new track, collaborate with people internationally, and make a positive impact on citizens’ lives, don’t hesitate to send your application today.