ASSECO SOUTH EASTERN EUROPE S.A.
- Aleje Jerozolimskie 123, Ochota, WarszawaWarszawa, Masovian
- valid for 13 daysuntil: 04 Nov 2021
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- remote recruitment
Why is the job exiting? As an Account Manager you will:
• lead sales process of call/contact-centre solutions with full sale cycle accountability, from initial value proposition through to contract management
• identify and develop new business opportunities, generate leads across all sectors to develop and secure new customer accounts (prepare proposals, presentations, cost/benefit analysis, etc.)
• prepare market development/new solutions sales strategies
• challenge and develop yourself- use you experience and make an impact by further improving the sales process and introducing product improvements for our key customers
• establish and maintain strong relationships with customers
• be a key player in the Asseco SEE’s sales team
What are the Key Challenges and Goals?
• Deliver the Numbers- drive and grow sales of call/contact-centre solutions, meet/exceed quarterly revenue goals.
• Develop and manage pipeline, provide regular updates to forecast to ensure delivery against the agreed business growth and strategy plan.
• Generate, develop and manage a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives.
• Manage key Client Relationships- build and maintain strong relationships with customers, maximize customer potential through understanding their business and analyzing their commercial strategies. Nurture client growth.
• Build relationships with key client stakeholders up to and including c-suite and board level.
• Continuously work on ways to create upselling scenarios, in order to strengthen the business relationships.
• Strive for a high level of client satisfaction and excellent client experience.
5+ years of experience in IT sales and account management (strong track record of developing a portfolio of clients and delivering against growth targets)
proven experience of new business development- driving new business revenue through customer relationships, developing and maintaining a sufficient pipeline and achieving sales quota
knowledge of a territory (market segmentation, decision makers, customer needs, competition in the accounts)
knowledge of call/contact center solutions- desirable
strong presentation, negotiation, influencing and time management skills, excellent communication skills
practical experience of CRM
fluency in English
Bachelor/ Master's in technical or business discipline
strong drive to achieve the best results
strong orientation towards customers, focus on identifying and exceeding their needs
Asseco SEE is looking for an Account Manager to drive sales process of company products, mainly call/contact center solutions within Poland and SEE region.
More information on products here: https://see.asseco.com/banking-and-finance/security-other-services/voicecontact-center/
We are looking for a ''Hunter'' type of sales person with already established C-level contacts, who will hit the ground running in new business development. You need to be proactive and target/ goal driven to succeed in this position.