- Ogłoszenie wygasło 18 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Who we are
NaviParking’s mission is to contribute to a more sustainable world by optimizing urban mobility and reducing time spent in traffic. Fulfilling our passion to innovate, we are rapidly growing and expanding our footprint on the European and MENA Smart City markets.
If you want to put your career path on the new track and make a positive impact on the future of transport, come join us. We are looking for an Account Manager who will support our teams in Poland and Dubai in achieving business goals.
- attracting new business clients and maintaining solid relationships with company’s key clients
- achieving sales targets by creation and implementation of sales operations, preparation of commercial offers
- supporting strategic goals, active search for markets opportunities
- preparation and implementation of a comprehensive marketing plan
- management of short-term promotions and long-term selling strategies
- supervision over the current content of the websites and brand materials supporting sales
- relationship management with external partners
- supervision of social media channels
- public relations activities
- building a user community around the company's products
- systematic market and competition analysis, media monitoring
- coordination and optimization of digital marketing campaigns
- preparation of professional press and advertising communication, presentations targeted at defined clients groups
- supporting customer service operations.
- goal-oriented person with a startup spirit
- recent graduate with minimum 2 years of experience in an independent position with a similar profile
- proven sales abilities
- readiness for frequent trips
- high performing when working remotely
- organizational skills
- high interpersonal and teamwork skills
- fluent English
- native Polish language.
Nice to have:
- interest and passion for technology and innovation
- practical knowledge of digital marketing strategies, brand management
- competence in content marketing
- experience in the Smart City area is welcome
- knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and other graphics programs will be a great asset.
We offer you:
- employment under an employment contract
- interesting work in dynamically developing sector
- raising qualifications through external training
- taking part in innovative Smart City projects in Poland and abroad
- mostly remote work
- bonuses depending on acquired clients
- great atmosphere in a team of passionate professionals.