Account Payable Specialist
CBRE Corporate Outsourcing Sp. z o.o.
- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ogłoszenie wygasło 2 lata temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
- rekrutacja zdalna
Your main tasks would be:
As a key Accounts Payable Team member you’ll be responsible for Accounts Payable activities and reporting for one of our Clients. If you join our team you will be able to gain accounting experience and start your career in one of the biggest Real Estate Portfolio Management companies.
Your key duties will include:
- Verification and posting of invoices.
- Payments preparation.
- Reconciliation of client’s bank accounts.
- Reconciliation of service charge budgets and suppliers’ accounts
- Preparation and validation of regular and ad-hoc financial reports.
- Maintaining contact and proper communication with Client team and various vendors to provide solutions for accounting queries.
- Ensuring compliance to internal and external audit requirements.
- Performing analysis of aged items, debit balance, credit notes, rejected invoices and follow-up with Business Team and Suppliers for resolution.
- Maintaining smooth daily cooperation with Business Team members based in Poland and EMEA.
- Providing solutions, improvements, best practices, seeking optimization of the processes
- Other duties assigned by supervisor and line manager.
- At least 2 years of professional experience (at least 1 year in finance)
- Relevant University degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance will be an advantage
- Fluency in both spoken and written English: min. B2
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of Accounts Payables processes
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel). VBA knowledge will be an advantage
- Strong analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and quality
- Pro-active approach, willingness to learn and share knowledge with others.
- Capability to adapt to everchanging and demanding environment
How you will benefit from joining our company?
Stable employment conditionswork based on employment contract in the international company with stable position on the labour market
Career advancement programa chance to learn from the Best by attending internal courses and taking part in international programs that will enable you to travel as well as experience how we work in different places in the world
Workplace Culturesupport from our side in terms of working from home as well as comfortable office with chillout room, entertainment room, creative labs and beautiful terrace are making our office a place you want to be. We are well located nearby Wilanowska metro station.
Wellbeing actionsenvironment where we care about your wellbeing by health and leisure initiatives (yoga, online classes, sport interest groups)
Making a Change in the Word surrounding youoccasion to make an impact by taking part in our initiatives (CSR, ECO friendly approach)
Attractive package of benefitsprivate medical healthcare, life insurance, multisport card and MORE
International Environmentexperience growing in multilingual community where diversity is cherished
Support in difficult times responding to crisis situationspsychological advisory, online sport activities (yoga, move, back to fit form classes), online trainings, technological support on your equipment and software when working from home
Imagine being a part of a vast and innovative enterprise that leads
the commercial real estate industry in the world.
Imagine a flexible workplace with a collaborative, diverse and inclusive environment,
where you will be challenged to grow and to be at your best every single day.
We are more than sure that you can find a role that will let you
develop your skills and talents.