Account Receivable Specialist (night-shift)
The AR Specialist/Associate is responsible for the maintenance of collections of accounts receivable.
Responsible for the collection and maintenance of a regional portfolio of accounts receivable totaling $10 million.
Proactive approach to dispute resolution and delinquency management.
Effectively communicates with sales staff and other internal departments to drive process improvements and achieve targeted results.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to telephone contact, delinquency correspondence, payment research and effectively communicating with customers to secure payment while enhancing customer satisfaction.
Prepare account reconciliation information for customers and generate delinquency correspondence as needed.
Negotiate customer payment plans
Exceed/achieve 3 main goals month over month/quarter over quarter: Cash, total past due aging improvement, improvement in bad debt reserve buckets 180+
Enter disputes into FSCM and work with the CRC, Sales and Service to resolve them timely. These disputes are a part of each individual’s aging and affect overall performance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years experience in all phases of collections including collection calls and dispute resolution in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to and knowledge of AR process is a plus.
- Must have experience with Excel, Word, SAP and FSCM.
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Must be driven to achieve results and function within a team environment.
- Fluent in English - at least CEFR C1 level
- Evening working hours: (8.5h between 2pm and 12am)
What we offer:
- attractive compensation and performance bonus
- attractive nightshift bonus
- night taxi service (within Krakow municipality borders) or a parking spot
- recognition & referral awards
- tuition reimbursement program
- language classes
- business, technical and soft skills trainings
- private medical care (incl. basic dental care)
- life & accident insurance
- sport programs (individual and team)
- CSR activities
- Social Fund benefits (Christmas vouchers, vacation and childcare subsidies, cinema tickets, etc.)
- modern office facility including parking lot
- relaxation, gaming and nursery room
- casual dress policy
- fresh fruit served every morning
- bike ride subsidy
- home office
- …and up to 30 days of vacation!
With 11,000 employees
serving over 150 countries, PerkinElmer is a global
leader committed to
innovating for a healthier
world. We are passionate
about providing customers
with an unmatched
experience as they help solve critical issues, especially impacting the diagnostics,
and discovery and analytical solutions markets. Our innovative detection, imaging, informatics and service capabilities, combined with
deep market knowledge and expertise, help customers
gain earlier and more
accurate insights to improve lives and the world around
us. Join us to make
a difference today!