Account Security Manager
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
We design, build, manage and modernize the mission-critical technology systems that the world depends on every day. Our people are at the center, discovering, co-creating, and strengthening. We push ourselves and each other to seek better, to go further, and we carry this energy to our customers. In October 2020, IBM announced it's intention to separate the IT Infrastructure Services unit of its Global Technology Services division into a new, separate public company, creating two industry-leading companies - IBM and Kyndryl. The spin-off is expected to be completed by the end of 2021. To find out more about Kyndryl, including information relating to privacy, please visit Kyndryl.com
Account Security ManagerNumer ref.: 134505
Your Role and ResponsibilitiesIn the role of Account Security Manager you will:
- Be responsible for delivering “end 2 end“ Security Services defined in the Contract / DOU / CSD / GSD331 or ITCS104.
- Act as a focal point to account management and delivery teams for all operational security related activities.
- Provide Audit support for internal and external reviews e.g. pre-audit preparation activities, support data collection, respond to data / meeting requests etc. Respond to security related audit and review findings including developing and tracking action plans
- Be responsible for the Account’s Security Risk Management process and ensure that the Security Risk register is maintained and up-to-date at all times.
- Track, assist and manage to resolution the closure of security risks e.g. recommend actions, review plans and monitor progress of remedial actions.
- Establish, create and maintain the Account’s Security Governance documentation.
- Schedule and minute monthly account security status meetings to review any risks, issues, incidents, outstanding activities, current and planned changes, security failings etc.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Knowledge of security documentation
- IT Risk Management
- Issue Management
- Strong leadership
- Priority setting skills
- Good technical understanding of the IT environment
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise :
- Knowledge of German will be an asset
- Multisport card
- Private health care
- Life insurance package
- Discount system for Kyndrylers
- Free language courses
- Wide range of beneficial packages for parents and children
- Sports activities & Team Events