- Piłsudskiego 69, 51-152 Wrocław, PolskaWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Visions for a future together
Olympus is a worldwide leading manufacturer of optical and digital precision technology, provides innovative solutions for state-of-the-art medical systems, digital cameras and scientific solutions. The company’s award-winning products are instrumental in detecting, preventing and healing illness, driving scientific research and documenting life with artistic freedom. In the hands of its customers, Olympus’ high-tech products help to make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling.
Headquartered in Wrocław, Olympus Business Services acts as a shared service centre for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), thus ensuring the harmonisation of administrative processes across the region.
- Act as a contact person for key internal and external stakeholders for operational topics.
- Administrates and controls invoices and other relevant process documents.
- Conducts (period end) processing and reporting.
- Ensures compliance with policies, procedures and J-SOX controls through direction and communication with company facilities and corporate locations.
- Resolves unallocated payment items.
- Maintaining master data.
- Resolves customer queries and complaints relating to the process area as specified by SLAs and escalates these where needed.
- Responsibility for management of customer-vendor accounts.
- Supports the conflict management and handling of customer/vendor disputes.
- Updates financial records, dunning and collection procedures.
- University degree in Economics or Business related studies.
- Typically 2-4 years of experience in AR processes.
- Fluent business English (oral and written skills).
- Very good Italian language skills.
- Experience in working within a complex, large volume environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to work under time pressures.
- Experience in working in a financial environment is an advantage.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to communicate with internal and external business center customers in an effective manner.
When applying, please ensure to add following statement to your resume:
Zgodnie z art.6 ust.1 lit. a ogólnego rozporządzenia o ochronie danych osobowych z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. (Dz. Urz. UE L 119 z 04.05.2016) wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb aktualnej i przyszłych rekrutacji.