- Konstruktorska 12a, 02-673 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Safety & Infrastructure division provides software for smart and safe cities, improving the performance, efficiency, and resilience of vital services. For more information visit hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 4.3bn USD.
We are looking for a
- Process purchase invoices and credit notes (PO, NON PO) in ERP
- Process travel expenses in SAP ERP
- Issue debit/credit notes
- Book journal vouchers
- Vendor/customer query resolution
- Participate in month end close activities
- Delivering high-quality process design documentation
- Providing training to any group in relation to the P2P processes (including training documentation)
- Providing feedback for process improvements that should become a norm for the global P2P process, engaging with and
consulting relevant stakeholders in process improvement
- Acting as a contact point for questions regarding P2P related topics
- Supporting deployment of Purchase-to-Pay process design into ERP systems
A motivated talent, who brings along the following background:
- At least 1 years’ experience in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable
- Knowledge of accountancy would be a strong asset
- Experience in procurement and travel and expense is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel is nice to have
- Very good knowledge of English language is a must
- Knowledge of Spanish or Italian language is a strong asset
We offer you
- Working in an international environment
- Attractive salary
- Stable employment contract of employment
- Sports package and private health care
- Group life insurance
- Good working atmosphere
Are You Interested in this Vacancy?
Send your application.
Please add to your application the clause below:
“I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document, including the image, for realising the recruitment process at Intergraph Polska Sp. z o.o., 12A Konstruktorska St, 02-673 Warsaw. I acknowledge that the above consent may be withdrawn at any time. " Note: this consent is necessary to participate in the recruitment process).
For data protection reasons, we recommend that you send us your application documents encrypted.
You can find our data protection statement here: Applicant Data Protection Statement.
Location: Warsaw, PolandStart date: as soon as possible