Accountant for Surgalign Spine Technologies
Holosurgical Technology Polska Sp. z o.o.About the company
- Offer expired 21 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment, B2B contract
- specialist (Mid / Regular), senior specialist (Senior)
This position serves as Accountant for the Surgalign Spine Technologies Poland team, HoloSurgical Technology Polska Sp. z o.o. (HoloSurgical Poland), partnering with the US and International Accounting, Controlling & Finance Directors to define, develop and deliver a range of tactical and strategic accounting solutions and programs aligned to the overall business strategy.
• Implement accounting guidelines and ensure all Company policies are adhered. Is responsible for complying with Sarbanes-Oxley and all other applicable financial laws and regulations, company policies and corrective actions
• Directly participate in the accounting cycle and the preparation of business unit financial documents/statements.
• Act as the key person for SAP S4 HANA Implementation for HoloSurgical Poland
• Support the management in financial and accounting issues. In specific, work extensively with
Director Accounting & Controlling, Director Finance International, Director Intl. Accounting.
• Lead local Financial Audits for Statutory financials (Poland)
• Act as the main contact for auditors, tax advisors, tax authorities.
• Prepare statutory financials for HoloSurgical Poland in collaboration with tax advisors and auditors
• Prepare statutory tax returns, opening balances, annual closures, materials for annual inventories, reports for the national institution (ex. GUS), Accounts Payables + Receivables for HoloSurgical Poland
• Prepare the payment runs, bank posting
• Process the employee expense reports
• Act as the contact person for employees in all accounting matters
• Cooperate with Quality to ensure that HoloSurgical Poland as a medical device company is in compliance with ‘Regulations’ (e.g., QSR, CMDR and MDD), ‘Standards’ (e.g., ISO 13485) and the overall company’s Quality Management System.
• Maintain knowledge of polish accountancy/financial policies, programs, laws and issues.
Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree a plus
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting
Experience must include:
Strong polish statutory knowledge
Strong SAP knowledge
Fluent English skills
What we offer
Employment contract/B2B (as preference)
Health insurance, Multisport card
Ability to work with an international organization
sharing the costs of sports activities
private medical care
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
computer available for private use
retirement pension plan
no dress code
coffee / tea
employee referral program
Surgalign is an emerging leader in the spine industry, tripling the size of our business over the past five years. We are a global medical technology company advancing the science of spine care, focused on delivering innovative solutions that drive superior clinical and economic outcomes. Surgalign markets products throughout the United States and in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Our high-performing company and culture sets us apart from our peers and is what makes us proud to work here. If you want to be part of a team with a passion for winning, a focus on customer centricity, a growth mindset, and a deep sense of accountability and teamwork, then this role is for you. Join us and be all in on spine.
Be Relentless, Gritty & Tenacious
Passion and perseverance over time. We will not be knocked off course.
Act with Speed
Making thoughtful decisions quickly. We execute with intensity and operate with a send of urgency to best serve employees and customers.
Customer Focused and Patient Minded
Putting the customer first at every level of the company. We are fully committed to satisfying surgeon's needs to improve their patients’ lives.
Lead with Integrity
Hold oneself to the highest ethical and quality standards. We put honesty, transparency, and sound judgment above all else to deliver on our commitments.
Be Bold & Act Courageously
Stand up for what is right. We take risks, have difficult conversations, make bold decisions, and own the results.
We Align with surgeons to improve patient lives by developing and delivering intelligent solutions for spine disorders. We do this through investment in exceptional talent, training, and clinical evidence