- Walerego Sławka 5, 30-633 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
PROCOR Industrial is searching for the ideal team member to join our dynamic and growing organization. This candidate must be a great complement to the highly focused, enthusiastic and energetic environment of our global company. This person must be 100% comfortable being an integral and valuable part of a fast-moving, high growth and positive team.
- Enter daily bank transfers in accounting system.
- Analyzing and reconciling bank statements and cash deposits
- Updates accounts receivable
- Updates accounts payable and performs reconciliations.
- Month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing.
- Accomplish the accounting department and company’s mission by completing the requested projects with realized results
- Aid in the implementation of new accounting policies, standards and guidelines
- Provide accurate, timely and relevant recording, reporting and analysis of financial information
- Identify areas for improvement and implement improvements to processes
- Assist with and act as the primary point of contact for auditor requests
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Assist in the preparation of financial reports such as financial statements and budget performance
- BS in accounting and/or finance or related field BS/BA in accounting, finance, audit or related field (Master of Accounting/Finance)
- Accounting experience
- Proficient in working with Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Advanced Excel skills and other quantitative skills
- Strong organizational skill and attention to detail
- Proactive learner who enjoys solving problems and a variety of challenges
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and take ownership of work product
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in Polish and English speaking and writing skills
- 2nd Interview will be in English