Motife Sp. z o.o.O firmie
- Zabłocie 43AKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Our client is an award-winning global player offering leading FinTech solutions for both retail and corporate organizations, from a tech start-up to global corporations.
We are happy to assist them in building the Finance Operations Department in Cracow.
Reporting to the Senior Financial Accountant / Accounting Manager, the Accountant is primarily responsible for assisting with maintaining accurate accounting records and preparing timely financial reporting information for one or more legal entities in collaboration with team members locally and abroad. You will also be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of payment documents such as invoices, purchase orders, travel reimbursements, and any other accounting transactions related to Accounts Payable function.
Employment type: employment contract ("umowa o pracę")
Salary: 8 000 - 9 500 PLN
Location: Zabłocie, Cracow
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage vendor invoices and payments and ensure all billings, documents and financial information are accurately recorded and properly authorised on a timely basis
- Review and follow-up on employee expense reports for accuracy and completeness
- Perform reconciliation, follow-up and posting of corporate credit cards
- Receive, investigate and resolve internal and external inquiries concerning discrepancies/issues with processing of invoices, intercompany billing payments, expense reimbursements, etc.
- Prepare sales invoices and assist with reconciling intercompany transactions
Accounting operations and financial reporting
- Assist as assigned with month-end journals which include accruals, prepayments and depreciation
- Prepare assigned balance sheet reconciliations and maintain fixed assets
- Assist with preparing relevant monthly management reporting including variance analysis and commentary
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of annual budgets and forecasts
- Assist in the provision of information and liaison with external business associates, such as the third-party administrators, auditors, regulators, tax agents and governmental authorities, etc.
- Perform other ad-hoc duties/responsibilities and special projects as required to support Finance Department
- University degree in accounting, finance or a related field, accounting designation an asset
- Minimum of 2 years of working experience in an AP and/or accounting environment
- Familiarity with multi-currency and multi-company environment
- Knowledge of accounting systems; demonstrated expertise in Agresso an asset
- Technical proficiency in excel
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; strong ability to communicate in both Polish and English is required
- Proactive and self starter with high level of self- motivation and integrity
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, attention to detail and multi tasking skills
- Independent and highly organized individual with proven ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Responsible client focused team player with positive work attitude
- Willingness to be flexible according to current demands of the team and organization
- Ability to work without local supervision, within an International remote team
Benefits in the offer:
- Compensation package in line with the market including an annual performance bonus opportunity
- Competitive benefits package, including health care, gym pass, life insurance
- Spacious and modern office space in the Zabłocie area
- Plenty of snacks, fruits and tasty coffee to make your days at the office more pleasant