- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable,
- analyze financial information and summarize financial status,
- produce precize, error-free accounting reports and present their results,
- recognize errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending,
- provide advice and technical support on Management accountant,
- review and also recommend modifications to procedures and accounting systems,
- participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process,
- provide input into department’s goal setting process,
- assist in preparation financial statements and produce budget according to schedule,
- assist with tax audits and tax returns,
- direct internal and external audits to provide compliance,
- support month-end and year-end close process,
- develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain internal controls,
- ensure compliance with GAAP principles,
- contact and cooperate with our Financial manager and Accounting manager to improve financial procedures.
- English - B2 level (written and spoken),
- 2 years experence on the similar possition,
- knowledge of other languager will be an adventage,
- thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures,
- complete understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP),
- knowledge of business trends,
- knowledge of financial accounting statements,
- experience with general ledger functions as well as the month-end and year-end close processes,
- practical experience with accounting software packages SAP would be an advantage
- advanced MS Excel skills including pivot tables etc.,
- attention to details and accuracy,
- quantitative skills,
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant area,
- certification (e.g. CMA or CPA) will be preferred.
- attractive remuneration based on a employment contract,
- work in a company with international business relations,
- work in a development-oriented company, among a dynamic team of employees
We invite you to contact us.
If you are interested in our job offer and want to join a team of employees, which is characterized by the ability to cooperate, dynamism and focus on development, functioning in friendly work environment,
then send us your CV using the Apply button!
We reserve the right to respond only to selected offers.
If you are interested, please send your CV via "Aplikuj" button below