Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and Yummly. In 2020, the company reported approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Diversity, One Whirlpool, and Spirit of Winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of a company that is in constant pursuit of improving life at home.
This role in summary
We are looking for an Accountant to join the Treasury & Holding entities team. The candidate will be responsible for day-by-day accounting tasks such as invoice payments, intercompany recharges, bank reconciliation, cash allocations, etc. The role is located in the heart of Łódź, nearby Łódź – Fabryczna.
Your responsibilities will include
- Monthly closure process and reporting cycles along with preparation of internal reporting deliverables
- Intercompany loans reconciliation
- Day-by-day activities (invoice payments, intercompany recharges, bank reconciliation, cash allocations, etc...)
- Yearly preparation of Financial Statements
- Quarterly Board of Directors
- US GAAP Tax Packages
- Internal and external audit management
- Sox & Compliance
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Finance with major in Accounting or related field
- Fluent English
- SAP or other ERP program knowledge
- ACCA / CPA is a plus
Preferred skills and experiences
We are looking for someone with the willingness to learn and grow in a multicultural environment.
The ideal candidate is a fast thinker and learner, reacts promptly to changes, and is comfortable working in a dynamic team /organization.
What we offer
- Access to the latest knowledge and technologies enabling professional development
- Possibility for further development in people and process management
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract in a dynamic company with an international working environment
- Up to 100% co-financing for courses (training such as ACCA, post-graduate studies, language courses)
- Great atmosphere, team building activities, and social fund benefits
- Private medical coverage and Sport Card
- Life insurance
- Discounts on Whirlpool appliances purchases
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com