sharing the costs of sports activities
Accountant – Nordics Market
- Uniwersytecka 20, KatowiceKatowice, Silesian
- Offer expired a month ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
• Making entries into accounting system in accordance with accounting and tax regulations
• Reconciliation works relating to various accounts
• Preparing calculations connected with accounting for financial instruments, leasing, provisions, recognizing costs to be capitalized
• Assisting in the preparation of financial statements (standalone and consolidated) for statutory purposes
• Assisting in preparation of group reporting in the format required by the client
• Assisting in preparation of tax calculations / returns
• Any other tasks assigned by the manager
• Reviewing and verifying the accuracy of journal vouchers, payroll records, sales and purchase ledgers etc.
• Verifying approval on all invoices/check requests
• Consulting with Senior Accountant difficult and non-standard accounting issues
• Identifying out-of-scope service and providing respective information to the Senior Accountant
• Being proactive and using initiative to clarify issues, identify savings and efficiencies for the clients and processes within a Team, proactively sharing the best practices
• Keeping up to date with tax and accounting law changes
• Working in compliance with all company procedures and related standards of work
• Responsible for timely reporting to the client
• Communicating with the client regarding wide range of operational issues
• Sharing knowledge with other members of the team
At least 2-3 years of experience, preferably in full accounting area
Experience in outsourcing industry is an advantage
Bachelor or Master degree (preferably in finance and accounting, economics or related field)
Very good knowledge of accounting principles, tax and VAT
Advanced knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
Previous working experience with accounting software
English at minimum level of B2 with knowledge of technical vocabulary
What we offer
Convenient central location of the office
Flexi-time and remote working
An international and dynamic environment
Private medical care
Co-financing of tickets for sports activities
Flexible working time
Free language courses
Exceptional people and atmosphere
Christmas and occasional gifts
Co-financing of holidays
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
sharing the costs of professional training & courses
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
TMF Group is a global provider of modern business services in the area of accounting and taxes, human resources and payroll, as well as corporate secretariat management.
We employ nearly 9,000 qualified specialists in 125 offices located in 83 countries. We have been present in Poland for over 20 years, helping our clients from offices in Warsaw and Katowice, where more than 700 people already work.
Katowice is also the location for our new structure - the European TMF Center, whose task is to serve the European markets of our clients, companies from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 rankings. As part of the structures, we are looking for specialists in the field of international accounting, human resources and payroll, and global entity management. We also build teams that will be responsible for handling international funds and supporting internal financial processes of the TMF Group.
Currently we are searching for an Accountant to support our Nordics Accounting team from our hub in Katowice. If you like to work with in friendly, open and trust based team structure, where you are given responsibility and direct client contact, we are the place to work.
In the Nordics you will be integrated into the local teams across the market and participate in their daily work. We are a non-hierarchical organization where you will find open communication channels and an inclusive work environment.
If you also like to work with figures and numbers, are proactive about your own learning and not afraid to take on new tasks and challenges, we would very much like to get you on board as our new colleague.
Performing a variety of accounting activities for fairly complex organizations. Job scope will primarily involve AP and GL accounting, but might also get other tasks depending on client and skill level. Month end closing responsibilities to be expected.