Do you speak English fluently? Or do you know another European language that you would like to employ at work?
Would you like to develop your professional experience in accountancy area?
Apply - Let's talk about The Opportunity!
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
Accountant (P2P, O2C, R2R) with European languages
Miejsce pracy: Wrocław
Your responsibilities (depending on the process):
- Invoice processing - Process invoices accurately and in a timely manner, Assure invoice compliance with accountancy, tax, local, legal rules and customer accounting standards, Resolve all issues regarding booking invoices, Possess accountancy systems related knowledge (SAP, AFI, other),
- Archiving of all required paper and electronic documents (splits, reconciliations, reclasses, mailboxes, other),
- Debtor balance - Analyze all language dependent debit balance cases, Follow-up with vendors if required, Booking provisions,
- Payments process - prepare payments to vendors, clearing vendor accounts, ensure all payments are done in a timely manner and without duplication,
- Reporting - ensure timely and correctly done reports
- Customer’s accounts maintenance and reconciliation,
- Preparing standard reports,
- Making collection calls,
- Negotiating with customers on overdue invoices,
- Cash allocation and credit risk management,
- Posting of Journal Entries into SAP
- Bank Statement processing
- Calculation and posting of prepayments, accruals, previsions
- Performing balance sheet accounts reconciliation
What will you gain?
- Have very good command of English OR good command of English AND good command of another European language (French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Hungarian, Bulgarian),
- Have previous accounting experience (at least 6 months)
- Have BA / MA Degree
- Have positive attitude in the area of corporate communication, customer oriented attitude
- Are able to work in a multicultural environment, work both as a team member / independently,
- Are able to manage time and prioritize, work in a changing environment, work under pressure,
- Have good analytical skills,
- Know MS Office (especially Outlook and Excel).
Interested? Would you like to know more? Do not hesitate! Send your CV and let's talk about Your Career!
- Opportunity for professional development and advancement within the company,
- Medical package for Employees and their closest family
- Multisport card
- Life insurance package
- Employee Assistance program – help in a difficult life situation
- Free coffee, tea and fruit
- Modern offices in the city center
- Work-Life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Wellness program
- DXC Culture – special offers from theatres and cinemas
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- DXC Badge discount program