Dania Accounting Poland Sp. z o.o.
- ogłoszenie wygasło 4 lata temu
Dania Accounting Poland Sp. z o.o. provides accounting services to more than 150 companies from Denmark.
We are a team of young professionals, passionate about accounting.
Our office is located in modern surroundings of Szczecinski Park Naukowo-Technologiczny in Szczecin.
To further strengthen our young and energetic team we are currently looking for an
You will be allocated a number of clients.
Depending on clients' requirements, your daily tasks will include:
- Booking sale invoices
- Booking cost invoices
- Paying bills for clients
- Reconciling customers' and suppliers' accounts
- Sending reminders and statements to customers
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Declaring VAT
- Preparing payroll
- Preparing for annual audit
- Making annual reports for sole proprietors and limited liability companies
- Preparing tax declarations
- Assisting with tax inspections
- And other relevant tasks
You will be responsible for planning deadlines and taking care of your clients.
- Have a relevant education or experience in accounting
- Have attention to detail and you like to take on responsibility
- Have strong motivation to work in a dynamic international team
- Are a vibrant person and you have passion for numbers
- Speak English on a communicative level
- Stable work environment
- Freedom to plan your work day and a 'work from home' option
- Nice and friendly atmosphere at the office
- Starting salary of 3.000,00 zl - 4.000,00 zl gross
- After 6 months a pay rise of 500,00 zl - 1.000,00 zl gross
If you are interested please send a cover letter and CV in English with a photo
via the APPLY button below
Please include the following statement: „I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in Dania Accounting Poland Sp. z o.o. under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926 as amended.”