- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Grupo Logista is a European leading integrated logistics operator with extensive presence in Spain, France, Italy, Portugal and Poland.
The Group provides an integrated, specialized and high quality logistics service to a number of sectors and channels, distributing tobacco products, telephone cards and top-ups, pharmaceutical products, lottery, convenience products, transport tickets, as well as books, periodical publications and newspapers to a broad network of points of sale.The Group distributes these products to some 300,000 points of sale including tobacconists, bookstores, kiosks, newsstands, pharmacies, petrol stations and convenience stores.
GrupoLogista also manages long distance and full load transportation across Europe and Morocco through its subsidiary Logesta, while in Spain and Portugal it offers parcel and express courier services through Nacex and ambient and controlled temperature industrial package services through Integra2.
The comprehensive and industry-specialized logistics service the Group provides is based on cutting-edge information systems, a highly qualified staff and a broad and international network of specialized infrastructures.
Also, Grupo Logista’s financial strength allows it to continuously improve its services, technologies and premises aiming at optimizing efficiency and always maintaining a high level service.
Due to our dynamic growth for our office in Warsaw we are seeking for
Requirements for this position:
- University degree, especially graduated from Finance Faculty will be an asset
- Experience in SAP is required
- Good English language skills – B2
- At least 3 years of professional experience on a similar role
- Practical knowledge of VAT, CIT and Accounting Act
- Good computer skills (MS Office especially Excel, Windows)
- Independence in carrying out assigned tasks
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Very good communication skills
- Pro-active attitude and initiative
- Ability to post all business operations
- Issuing and posting sales invoices
- Posting cost documents
- Reconciliation and posting employees expenditures
- Handling of payments process in the bank system
- Posting accounts payable and bank statements
- Vendor and customer accounts reconciliations
- Performing intercompany-reconciliation
- Controlling of receivables and debt collection
- Maintenance of cash transactions
- Performing month end closing activities
- Preparation of the balance sheet and P&L to report to HFM
- Initiating creation/changes of vendor master data in accounting system (SAP)
- Supporting of Financial Manager in current activities
- Monthly and quarterly reports to the GUS, NBP etc.
- Ensure closing and daily processes are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure compliance with company policies, accounting principles and legal/fiscal requirements
- Archiving documents
- Office administration support
- Medical and life insurance (after 3 months trial period)
- Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment
- Work in a creative team and nice atmosphere
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation please send your application in English (CV) via Aplikuj button below.
- Administratorem danych osobowych jest Compania de Distribution Integral Logista Polska Sp. z o. o. z siedzibą Al. Jerozolimskie 96, 00-807 Warszawa.
- Podanie danych osobowych w zakresie wynikającym z art. 221 Kodeksu pracy jest niezbędne, aby uczestniczyć w postępowaniu lub postępowaniach rekrutacyjnych. Podanie innych danych jest dobrowolne.