- Skierniewicka 10a, 01-230 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ważna jeszcze 21 dni13 Marzec 2020
Mobica is a world-leading, award-winning software services company offering bespoke development, QA and consultancy. We specialise in complex, next generation, time critical projects across a wide range of industries for many of the world’s leading companies.
WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for people flexible enough
People that are open to new experiences
You will be working on a variety of projects using evolving technologies with our clients from across the globe
We will help you make the most of the opportunities and up-coming challenges.
We are looking for people who can join our team and be part of our working family.
People who can build relationship with
At Mobica, you will meet plenty of like-minded people. People from a variety of backgrounds and cultures but with similar values and interests.
Join the Mobica Team asAccountant
What do we offer?
Please mind that applying to this job means consent on below conditions: I hereby agree for processing of personal data by Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw for current and future recruitment processes.
Please be advised that the Data Administrator is Mobica Limited with headquarter in Crown House, Manchester Road, Wilmslow, UK, SK9 1BH whose representative is Mobica Limited Sp. z o.o. Branch in Poland, ul. Skierniewicka 10A, 01-230 Warsaw, data is collect for current and future recruitment processes.
Without express consent, the data will not be made available to other data recipients in accordance with art.7 Section 6 by the Act of 29 August 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (unified text: Journal of Laws from 2016, item 922, with amendments) you are entitled to access your data and correct them.
Providing your personal data is voluntary. Please be informed that your personal data may be withdrawn any time through submission of a respective notice via e-mail at: [email protected]
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.
We are a global software services company, delivering enabling technologies that transform business outcomes. We offer scalable custom software engineering with technical and delivery excellence, across the stack, from chip to cloud.
- processing purchase invoices, expense and travel claims
- validate compliance of purchase invoices with corporate policies and Polish accounting, income tax and VAT laws
- review all purchase invoices, expenses and travel claims for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
- ensure completeness and accuracy of data
- ensure that the purchase documents are coded and entered into the finance system in an accurate and timely fashion
- working according to strict deadlines and procedures
- support month-end closing activities
- be active part in internal controls over financial reporting
- ensure compliance to the Group related controls and reporting requirements
- participate in audit related activities
- identify opportunities for process improvement regarding quality and efficiency
- assist with ad hoc projects, reports and analysis
- minimum 2 years of purchase ledger experience gained in an international environment
- relevant knowledge of Polish accounting, income tax and VAT law
- university degree
- fluent written and spoken English
- strong user knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel skills
- good understanding of accounting processes
- high level of independence in performing daily activities
- ability to work under pressure, prioritise, multi-task to meet tight deadlines
- high attention to details and accurate working style
- very good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- customer focus and team-working skills
- a problem-solver who sees the challenge as an opportunity
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Training programmes
- Private medical insurance
- WCompetitive salary adequate to your skills and performance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Relocation assistance