- Offer expired 14 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Summary of the role
As an Accountant, you’ll become a member of our Finance Service Center team located in Warsaw, Poland. You’ll be responsible for performing professional complex accounting work for entities: Slovenia, Estonia, Lithuania, Malta, Tanzania, Kenya: booking of invoices, preparation of journal entries, Master Data maintenance, processing of payments, bank account reconciliation, posting of billing invoices, preparation of trial balances and other financial reports.
In this role you’ll be:
- Posting of invoices
- Preparing journal entries
- Create payment proposals
- Manage payments, clear vendors and customer accounts, posting bank statements
- Posting of invoices (billing)
- Processing of travel expenses
- Support in preparation of financial statements and other reports
About the ideal candidate
To succeed in Accountant role, you’ll need proven experience in the following areas:
- Background in Accounting & Finance and/or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting department
- Experience in working with Symfonia would be an advantage
- Language: very good English
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good organization skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Multi-Tasking and problem solving capabilities
- Excellent team working skills
What we offer
An international, diverse and inclusive culture full of development opportunities with the access to Global Learning HUB
Highly collaborative environment built on bottom up initiatives and employees’ ownership
Competitive salary on the market, eligibility to a performance-based bonus scheme, an attractive possibility to invest in Amadeus shares (incl. opportunity to receive additional free shares) and Employee Capital Plan
Private healthcare package with ENEL-MED (incl. dental and vision) and reimbursement for glasses
A flexible Benefit platform to suit your needs
Shopping vouchers for Easter and Christmas
Currently: working from home with flexible working time within core business hours; Future: a well-balanced mix between work from home and collaborative work from the office
Amadeus Polska Sp. z o.o.
Amadeus’ purpose is to power better journeys, using the latest technologies to develop solutions for our customers. We sit at the heart of every travel journey – journeys that are personalized, rewarding and purposeful.
We are one of the world’s top 10 software companies with a global team of 19,000 professionals of 145 nationalities, working across 190 countries.
The future of travel has never been more exciting! With us, you won’t just be shaping your career, you’ll be shaping the way the world moves. Do you want to be part of it? Great, then join us!
1. The application process will take a few minutes to complete. You’ll need to create your candidate profile in our system and upload your resume.
2. If your profile matches what we’re looking for, one of our recruiters will contact you and organize a short phone interview.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Join us!